Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Academy Dropping Kevin Hart

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

raragaga
5 minutes ago, Admin said:

I'm pretty sure people can grow and change at any age...

He can.. So he should grow up and apologize. If someone had said something racist 10 years ago and it was also dug up, I'm sure he'd want an apology just the same. No different. He just wants to make excuses for his homophobic behavior, which btw he has made very clear in more recent years in his stand up as well.. He hasn't changed. 

xoxo

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, raragaga said:

He can.. Ao he should grow up and apologize. If someone had said something racist 10 years ago and it was also dug up, I'm sure he'd want an apology just the same. No different. He just wants to make excuses for his homophobic behavior, which btw he has made very clear in more recent years in his stand up as well..

In the video he says he addressed those tweets before.. did he?

In his 2010 comedy special "Seriously Funny," Hart told audiences his biggest fear was that his son coming out as gay. Hart said that "as a heterosexual male, if I can prevent my son from being gay, I will.” He addressed the joke in 2015 Rolling Stone interview, where he did not apologize and said that he wouldn't make the same joke again because the times weren't as "sensitive."

Wow, sorry I guys I take that back.

9 minutes ago, Admin said:

Before watching the video I thought "How hard can it be to just apologize?" but I see his point now. People who dig up tweets from 8-10 years ago are trolls and apologizing would only encourage that behavior.

Its a thing now sadly.

But still a little sorry wont hurt.

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

thierryrreiht
Just now, Admin said:

In the video he says he addressed those tweets before.. did he?

Idk if he did or not, but he should make a small apology and show all the receipts on where he adressed these specific tweets (and his apologies if indeed they exist). Also if he says they’re being dug up years after years, why not go and delete them? And put a statement out and having the final word on it. 

If the Academy really want a black comedian to host, they should ask Dave Chappelle now!

DiscoHeaven23

i really do think he should've just said:

"hey, i know i've apologized for this before but for anyone who is just seeing these tweets, i'm very sorry if they offended you. I've grown and learned a lot in 9 years. I have nothing but love for the LGBT community. I kinda feel like these tweets were brought up again to do damage to me, but nonetheless I'm deeply sorry for my tweets" 

zakariah

anyways, hopefully they can find someone who doesn't rely on homophobic jokes to host the oscars next year :oops:

now with the Oscars host spot being open, I wish Amy Poehler and Tina Fey would be hosting :diane:

they are always so brilliant at hosting the Globes I can't :selena:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

codymonster

Honestly, after watching the video, nothing but respect for him. He said horrible things, but years ago. He has addressed them and had moved on. I agree with him that we currently live in a culture where it’s popular to find bad things about people and attack them. People make mistakes and people move on from mistakes. If he has changed, why should he continue to have to address it. In saying that, the Academy has every right to not want him to host if they feel he is not what they represent. I, however, feel forgiveness is a better road and instead looking at what people have become as a judge of character, not what they were. It’s unfortunate people want to attack people for things that happened 9 years ago. 

10 minutes ago, Admin said:

In his 2010 comedy special "Seriously Funny," Hart told audiences his biggest fear was that his son coming out as gay. Hart said that "as a heterosexual male, if I can prevent my son from being gay, I will.” He addressed the joke in 2015 Rolling Stone interview, where he did not apologize and said that he wouldn't make the same joke again because the times weren't as "sensitive."

Wow, sorry I guys I take that back.

boyerased-745-420.jpg

Just now, Hoeanne said:

People defending homophobia? On a Gaga forum? In twentyGayteen? Tragic...

Exactly.

TimisaMonster

I see both sides...yes his tweets were ignorant and bad jokes...

I personally hate even my family members bringing up stuff I did 10-15 years ago...

Also, he brings up the point that we reward twitter trolls who have pushed the "culture of shock and offense" into the mainstream and it has now cost Kevin his hosting gig simply cuz ACADEMY is afriad of public opinion and low ratings...

If he has already addressed it before..it shouldn't be something to apologize for forever...

I'm actually on Kevin's side...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

RAMROD

I am not at all sorry for him :classy:

Also, I replied :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived