Teal Ambition

Time to find a new and better host :woot:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Saint Hollywood

They should let Asia host :gaysia:

All of the four-legged locals would be quaking in their collars :huntyga:

An unproblematic, LGBTQ-supporting, actual comedic queen :diane:

GoldenPonyboy

Ok so like if he had said it when he was 15-16, i would get it. People grow up and change. He was a grown asssss man ten years ago. He is still thinking the same way but just dont day it now which doesnt make him much better. Enough of toxic masculinity

Before watching the video I thought "How hard can it be to just apologize?" but I see his point now. People who dig up tweets from 8-10 years ago are trolls and apologizing would only encourage that behavior.

Blackwillow
3 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

They should let Asia host :gaysia:

All of the four-legged locals would be quaking in their collars :huntyga:

Careful to get WP from Haroon ,I’m serious :triggered:

DiscoHeaven23

His hashtag is the most annoying **** ever.

#LiveLoveLaugh

Okay sis, go put that on ur dorm wall and lock the door. #LiveLoveLaugh

ddf250fb4a583dc5e3b993fcc5d1df50.jpg

Just now, GoldenPonyboy said:

Ok so like if he had said it when he was 15-16, i would get it. People grow up and change. He was a grown asssss man ten years ago. He is still thinking the same way but just dont day it now which doesnt make him much better. Enough of toxic masculinity

I'm pretty sure people can grow and change at any age...

Blackwillow
Just now, Admin said:

Before watching the video I thought "How hard can it be to just apologize?" but I see his point now. People who dig up tweets from 8-10 years ago are trolls and apologizing would only encourage that behavior.

Well in North America we want to set examples that in the past he may not get it but now he realizes it’s wrong so....

considering he is black it would be nice if he supports LGBT 🏳️‍🌈. You know it’s not easy to be gay and black :messga:

Reality

I'm gonna be completely honest, I don't really see the problem...

Now before anyone starts, I saw the tweets and I think they're vile, disgusting, abhorrent, homophobic, and just plain wrong; however, I don't understand why it's become such a trend to bring up people's past and act like what they've done in the past is representative of who they are now.

I'm not defending Kevin Hart specifically because truthfully I don't care for the guy, but what's the difference between this and James Gunn?? You know at first I was vehemently against Gunn, but as I thought about it more, I thought that it didn't make sense to hold someone accountable for what they've said a literal decade ago. I mean, when the whole James Gunn thing broke, I remember pages upon pages where people here were defending him. So, what's the deal here? 

🖤👹

Archived