DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiscoHeaven23
2 minutes ago, 01Jaime said:

What did I miss?

people found old tweets from Kevin saying his worst fear is his son being gay, and used the F word and other homophobic things.

He responded not with an apology, but said that people just wanna be negative and he's in a land of positivity. 

zakariah

I personally feel that if anyone comes to his defense (looking at you Dwayne Johnson) and says sh!t like 'kevin has been one of the most decent and nicest human beings i've ever met...' he/she is probably homophobic, whether they know it or not, it might even be passive homophobia

DRAG HAAAA.

Cant wait to see what Wendy "We love her again" Williams will say 

sampool

I see nothing wrong with his tweets, he’s a comedian and they make dark jokes about all kind of things (politics, race, religion, pop culture and world-events) all the time. 

People wouldn’t be half as pressed if Ricky Gervais made those tweets, if anything they’d invite him to host the Golden globes for another year. 

That J
17 minutes ago, sampool said:

I see nothing wrong with his tweets, he’s a comedian and they make dark jokes about all kind of things (politics, race, religion, pop culture and world-events) all the time. 

People wouldn’t be half as pressed if Ricky Gervais made those tweets, if anything they’d invite him to host the Golden globes for another year. 

I think it's more about the wording. A joke is one thing. Saying he would hate nothing more than his son being gay isnt even set up like a joke.  Typically I agree with what ur saying but in this case...it wasnt meant to be funny.  Just my opinion.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

raragaga
22 minutes ago, sampool said:

yeah i don't think so.. if he made these tweets, it'd be the same outcome. and rightly so

xoxo

Archived