other

Jamie Lee Curtis Comes For Kevin Hart

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, sampool said:

I see nothing wrong with his tweets, he’s a comedian and they make dark jokes about all kind of things (politics, race, religion, pop culture and world-events) all the time. 

People wouldn’t be half as pressed if Ricky Gervais made those tweets, if anything they’d invite him to host the Golden globes for another year. 

:saladga:

He literally said he hates gay people.

Kindness rules all.

Oriane
43 minutes ago, sampool said:

I see nothing wrong with his tweets, he’s a comedian and they make dark jokes about all kind of things (politics, race, religion, pop culture and world-events) all the time. 

People wouldn’t be half as pressed if Ricky Gervais made those tweets, if anything they’d invite him to host the Golden globes for another year. 

I don't see what's funny about it, millions of people say that. I'm all for dark humor but there has to be some twist to it, to make it clear that it's a joke. Unless I'm missing the context and it's not just a sentence that got out of nowhere ? 

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

geopang
5 minutes ago, Poker said:

Dtn23MFU8AEobgK.jpg:large

Nowhere in that statement does he say he hates gay people. Is it distasteful? Yes. But I don’t see him saying “gays are disgusting and they should burn in hell”. He simply would prefer if his son wasn’t gay. He’s allowed that opinion. And additionally, people can change over time, especially in regards to stuff said 10 years ago.

8 minutes ago, geopang said:

Nowhere in that statement does he say he hates gay people. Is it distasteful? Yes. But I don’t see him saying “gays are disgusting and they should burn in hell”. He simply would prefer if his son wasn’t gay. He’s allowed that opinion. And additionally, people can change over time, especially in regards to stuff said 10 years ago.

Yeah, no. He doesn't say that. He says it's "his biggest fear". But, whatever, if you don't see the problem with that statement and the fact that he refuses to apology, that's your issue.

Kindness rules all.

raragaga
22 minutes ago, Poker said:

Dtn23MFU8AEobgK.jpg:large

i love how he completely contradicted himself.. he has a fear of his son being gay, but he's not a homophobe.. 

Homophobe: a person who fears or hates homosexuals and homosexuality.

:oprah:

xoxo

17 minutes ago, geopang said:

boy-erased-425x225.jpg

geopang
14 minutes ago, Poker said:

Yeah, no. He doesn't say that. He says it's "his biggest fear". But, whatever, if you don't see the problem with that statement and the fact that he refuses to apology, that's your issue.

It’s not my issue. He has not and will not impede or prohibit my life and existence. Everyone is allowed free speech. Let’s not act like the majority of parents don’t actually have the same mindset as him. Ultimately, I think he’s going to release some sort of apology eventually to save his career. The most you can do is withdraw your support and not purchase tickets to his live shows or movies.

3 minutes ago, MadonnasSis said:

boy-erased-425x225.jpg

I don’t get the reference 

1 minute ago, geopang said:

It’s not my issue. He has not and will not impede or prohibit my life and existence. Everyone is allowed free speech. Let’s not act like the majority of parents don’t actually have the same mindset as him. Ultimately, I think he’s going to release some sort of apology eventually to save his career. The most you can do is withdraw your support and not purchase tickets to his live shows or movies.

I don’t get the reference 

A movie called Boy Erased which is likely to be nominated at the Oscars, about gay conversion therapy. It came out last month.

geopang
Just now, MadonnasSis said:

A movie called Boy Erased which is likely to be nominated at the Oscars, about gay conversion therapy. It came out last month.

I’ll have to watch it. Interesting topic.

Space Cowboy
3 hours ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

people found old tweets from Kevin saying his worst fear is his son being gay, and used the F word and other homophobic things.

He responded not with an apology, but said that people just wanna be negative and he's in a land of positivity. 

Trash

Archived