💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Artists like Allie X?

Catnikko

Featured Posts

Catnikko

So like the other week (i think) someone posted the thread of Allie X's super sunset digital concert

I listened for a sec but then couldn't stop and i swear all i've listened to the past 3 weeks is Little things, Science and Girl of the Year :giveup: also THEM VOCALS!?!?!?!

It made me think all this time i saw her name on this forum but never even cared to listen there might be others I need in my life :selena:

So please recommend me anything similar to that or just generally 80s sounding music in that vein because that's what i love :nick: (eg Stranger things also)

Actual patient

outtahere12428

1 2 3 4 by Samantha Urbani

Nothing’s Real by Shura

Missing U by Robyn

Bleach Blonde Baby by Poppy

outtahere12428

Also 

Hillside Boys by Kim Petras

Chasing Kites by iamamiwhoami

Not Human by Ionna Lee

Tonight! by ABRA

Julia by SZA

Backseat Love by Sevdaliza

ionnalee could be interesting for you. 

She had similar  “concerts” too, under the name iamamiwhoami. Also lots of outstanding visuals. 

outtahere12428
On 12/6/2018 at 11:53 PM, Unbeweavable said:

So like the other week (i think) someone posted the thread of Allie X's super sunset digital concert

I listened for a sec but then couldn't stop and i swear all i've listened to the past 3 weeks is Little things, Science and Girl of the Year :giveup: also THEM VOCALS!?!?!?!

It made me think all this time i saw her name on this forum but never even cared to listen there might be others I need in my life :selena:

So please recommend me anything similar to that or just generally 80s sounding music in that vein because that's what i love :nick: (eg Stranger things also)

sooooo tell us what u think

Antichrist
On 12/7/2018 at 3:13 AM, manuanota2 said:

ionnalee could be interesting for you. 

She had similar  “concerts” too, under the name iamamiwhoami. Also lots of outstanding visuals. 

On 12/7/2018 at 3:09 AM, sabatini said:

Also 

Hillside Boys by Kim Petras

Chasing Kites by iamamiwhoami

Not Human by Ionna Lee

Tonight! by ABRA

Julia by SZA

Backseat Love by Sevdaliza

finally some love for the beyond criminally underrated goddess jonna :giveup:

Archived