💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kevin Hart Makes Homophobia Controversy Worse

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Especially black culture it's been deeply ingrained for black men to make fun of gay people...sad

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
geopang

That’s not homophobia. That’s just stupidity. We need to stop using “racist”, “transphobic”, and “homophobic” for instances that aren’t. It really weakens the power of the terms and makes us look dumb. Let’s reserve them for real oppressive comments/actions that actually oppress us.

1 hour ago, geopang said:

That’s not homophobia. That’s just stupidity. We need to stop using “racist”, “transphobic”, and “homophobic” for instances that aren’t. It really weakens the power of the terms and makes us look dumb. Let’s reserve them for real oppressive comments/actions that actually oppress us.

Good point but- it– is, homophobic when you suggest one of your biggest fears is that your son is gay. It’s especially ironic considering, you know:

BOY_ERASED_660x320.png

Teal Ambition

What the **** :air:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Zander

I’m really no fan of the guy but he’s apologised multiple times over those tweets. He could of handled his latest apology video better.

People change and so do their views... Imagine holding a grudge against someone for something they said 7 years ago and thinking they’re still like that, look who’s the one looking silly because they can’t let go of the past.

This cancelled culture is tiresome.:triggered:

2 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

What the **** :air:

*as I wear my trendy $200 wireless Apple earbuds, my hat flipped back, and generally repulsive “no ragrats” attitude* 

latest?cb=20170910151226

4 minutes ago, XC1792 said:

I’m really no fan of the guy but he’s apologised multiple times over those tweets. He could of handled his latest apology video better.

People change and so do their views... Imagine holding a grudge against someone for something they said 7 years ago and thinking they’re still like that, look who’s the one looking silly because they can’t let go of the past.

This cancelled culture is tiresome.:triggered:

tenor.gif

Reality

So what's the difference between this and what happened with James Gunn? 

While I do think that those tweets were vile, disgusting, inappropriate, and not funny whatsoever, at the same time, that was literally 8/9 years ago...I remember when the whole James Gunn situation blew up and people started defending him here saying "Well, those tweets were 10 years old. He shouldn't be held accountable for that." I don't see the difference here.

I'm not trying to defend Kevin Hart specifically because honestly I don't even really like the guy, but those tweets are almost a decade old...Am I losing my mind or can someone please enlighten me about this??

🖤👹

Oriane
2 hours ago, jaXXXon said:

The first line you just wrote is EXTREMELY uncalled for especially since lots of movie buffs and nerds care about Oscars. You literally just made a Kevin Hart and should get a warning for that. 

Yes, a lot of people interested in cinema are straight men. 

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Oriane

I could swear I already heard about these tweets before. Why are people reacting now ? 

Also, would it have made a difference for him if he had apologized ? SJWs tend to forget that people can change.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

That J

I find this all sad and surprising. I will say tho that I believe people are entitled to their own opinions and then I have the choice whether or not I support them. 

He wont be supported.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

BLACKOUTbritney
3 hours ago, jaXXXon said:

The first line you just wrote is EXTREMELY uncalled for especially since lots of movie buffs and nerds care about Oscars. You literally just made a Kevin Hart and should get a warning for that. 

Oh please, you know what I mean by that. A huge portion of Oscar viewers are women and gays. So they should look at dropping him. I knew there’d be one :air: 

Batwings

GGD really amazes me sometimes. Hoards of people will drag Madonna to the pits for tweeting something shady about Gaga, but a comedian refuses to apologize for saying something incredibly harsh about gay people, and some of y'all are acting like it's no big deal.

That J
28 minutes ago, Batwings said:

GGD really amazes me sometimes. Hoards of people will drag Madonna to the pits for tweeting something shady about Gaga, but a comedian refuses to apologize for saying something incredibly harsh about gay people, and some of y'all are acting like it's no big deal.

T R U T H 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived