Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kevin Hart Makes Homophobia Controversy Worse

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

Tom Nook

Lord all he had to do was delete them and say that those tweets do not reflect his views today and that they made in period in his life it which he was ignorant but now his much more informed ...but I guess he couldn’t swallow his pride :bye:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shoful

I don’t even think his tweets were that bad. Who didn’t make a gay joke back then. It was funny. But his response is very jackassy 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Scathach
30 minutes ago, jaXXXon said:

The first line you just wrote is EXTREMELY uncalled for especially since lots of movie buffs and nerds care about Oscars. You literally just made a Kevin Hart and should get a warning for that. 

Oscars is often referred as Gay Superbowl. Of course not only gays are watching but it's important part of viewers who should sit through 4hours of an homophobic men.

37 minutes ago, jaXXXon said:

The first line you just wrote is EXTREMELY uncalled for especially since lots of movie buffs and nerds care about Oscars. You literally just made a Kevin Hart and should get a warning for that. 

calm the f down.

zakariah

we been knew he was a homophobe/sexist tbh

about the oscar host gig, don't think they can do much about it now since they're probably coming up with all the ideas and jokes now

DiscoHeaven23
12 minutes ago, shoful said:

I don’t even think his tweets were that bad. Who didn’t make a gay joke back then. It was funny. But his response is very jackassy 

One of his "jokes" was about how his biggest fear in life is that his son will be gay. 

That was the major "oh f*ck no" moment for me. He's got to go

If Gaga were to win, I’d hope she’d make an example out of someone like this. I’ve never liked or found Kevin “Heart” funny or likable.

His sense of humour: 

e12a.gif

DiscoHeaven23
6 minutes ago, MadonnasSis said:

If Gaga were to win, I’d hope she’d make an example out of someone like this. I’ve never liked or found Kevin “Heart” funny or likable.

His sense of humour: 

e12a.gif

I agree, i always thought he was just annoying and a Chris Rock wanna be

shoful
13 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

One of his "jokes" was about how his biggest fear in life is that his son will be gay. 

That was the major "oh f*ck no" moment for me. He's got to go

Oh yeah thats ****ed up 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

PoshLife
1 hour ago, Morphine Prince said:

WOW this is a whole hell of a lot worse than what's in the OP. I don't see how he stays as host. There is some extremely vile stuff in here. If he has an intelligent bone in his body he will apologize for this.

Bel Esprit

Honestly get Tiffany Haddish or something. The Oscars is huge in the LGBT community and we don't need a homophobic or sexist host. Say what you want, but this is not a cute look. The Oscars have always had a huge audience that is a bit of a niche and this, along with their suggested best popular film category shows that they are trying to appeal to demographics that aren't their core. :nails:

Tbh the whole “that’s gay” slang of the 2000s really isn’t that insulting, it’s just ignorant. Still, the lack of an apology is alarming to say the least. 

EDIT: okay i just saw the tweets above me that aren’t mentioned in the OP, there’s no excuse for the F word, that’s too far :madge: Yeah slay him 

Archived