Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kevin Hart Makes Homophobia Controversy Worse

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

In case you haven't heard, people have found a COLLECTION of old homophobic tweets from Kevin Hart. 

EDIT: Please also refer to @Morphine Prince's post below for Kevin's more vile words. Our threads were merged.

It blew up and now instead of Kevin apologizing, he is, what some are calling "gas lighting" the situation. His response:

Some are angered that he didn't just apologize. 

Here are his old tweets:

Source: https://www.thedailybeast.com/oscar-host-kevin-hart-blows-off-controversy-over-homophobic-tweets

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiscoHeaven23
Just now, SamanthaC said:

I wonder how this will impact the fact that he is hosting the Oscars.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/kevin-harts-past-anti-gay-tweets-creates-problem-academy-1167191

i think if he would have just apologized first he would've stayed, but now i think he's done for.

This is gay friendly Hollywood after all

BLACKOUTbritney

Literally only girls and gays watch/care about the oscars so it’s time to find a new host :rip:

Short and homophobic. Pray for him sisters :air: :pray:

EDIT: to the mess who said this was “EXTREMELY inappropriate”. Opening jokes to shows like oscars have literally said “Hello to all the women and gay men at home watching”. It’s not that serious lmao. It’s a fact that a huge portion of their viewership are women and gays. 

Quartz

I was going to defend him saying you guys are overreacting as usual; then I read the tweets. :wtfga:

Yikes, he deserves more backlash :messga:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

jaXXXon
5 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

Literally only girls and gays watch/care about the oscars so it’s time to find a new host :rip:

Short and homophobic. Pray for him sisters :air: :pray:

The first line you just wrote is EXTREMELY uncalled for especially since lots of movie buffs and nerds care about Oscars. You literally just made a Kevin Hart and should get a warning for that. 

SpamMusubi

His response to this is pretty bad too:air:He should really just own up to his negative actions, and apologize properly

Sushi is my one true passion

What makes a person post this type of scheisse on the internet? Or even think of stuff like this? And being a famous one? :saladga: 

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

beaublue

The f*ck??? “I am truly happy...” um last time I checked you don’t apologize for something by saying you’re happy lmao no one cares about your happiness, especially when you’re out here pushing homophobic rhetoric.

Hoeanne

He's gonna get fired then go on a very profitable publicity tour complaining about being "censored!!!" by "pc sjws!!!!1!!" and get another netflix special outta it. I hate this song

Archived