💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Bad Romance 990 Million Views!

RocketNumberNine

Featured Posts

Mirrion Rizzons
10 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Does anyone remember the amount of views it had when he first watched ? My first time was about 45M views, time flies :ohno:

I honestly don't remember I was 7 lol, but It was definitely in November 2009 cause it was shortly after Halloween and watching the video with my 12 year old sister was the first time I heard the song. Then the following month she performed it live on tv on the Xfactor UK and my 7 year old self was shook at the outfit and the wings

Reginald

Stream Bad Romance on YouTube, skinnies 

I feel like I've been saying this for 8 or 9 years 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

i wonder, how many views does bad romance get daily? is it possible for it to receive 1 billion views before 2019?

Born To Slay
59 minutes ago, Queen Neyde said:

i wonder, how many views does bad romance get daily? is it possible for it to receive 1 billion views before 2019?

Without a fan campaign, probs not. It’d need about 29 days to hit it and there’s not 29 days left in the year. 

SharkmanthaC

What's the record for music video views on YouTube? Does Bad Romance hold it? Is there an award given for YouTube views?

she/her/hers

Bel Esprit

2019 will be such a great year. This will become Gaga's first 1B viewed video, and she could possibly win an Oscar. 

Archived