💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

When Gaga had Space Cowboy just for show.

YCHofficial

Featured Posts

YCHofficial

Space Cowboy is behind a turntable, spinnin' records (:triggered:), twisting and turning buttons. And even has a microphone. 

But I can bet you nothing is turned on, or even plugged in. 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JohnnyVersace

I never really understood the point of having him around. Like was he even famous or notable at all? What would the draw be?

Zander
22 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

I never really understood the point of having him around. Like was he even famous or notable at all? What would the draw be?

I think it was more a visual / aesthetic thing having him in the back whilst she performed.  I always thought it was suppose to catch that underground NYC club vibe. 

AStarIsBorn21
2 hours ago, Killa said:

Can we talk about her legs instead?

She changed so much, like i can't even begin to describe it

Cocaine decreases the body’s ability to store fats, so I guess that’s why they’re so skinny. :lolga:

Antichrist

i can't believe she wasn't known for being a top-notch singer since the beginning, i mean, her vocals are amazing :giveup:

Lighter
3 hours ago, JohnnyVersace said:

He’s the reincarnation of michael jackson

ChromaticPrincess

honestly what ever happened to him? Didn’t someone see him working at like a Walmart or something like that idk

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

Lighter
25 minutes ago, PrincessVenus said:

“michael” :ladyhaha:

OT: honestly what ever happened to him? Didn’t someone see him working at like a Walmart or something like that idk

Its michael lol

Archived