💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

"See What Happens When You Steal Lady Gaga's Golden Globe"

sethrb101

Featured Posts

sethrb101

Grace is spilling tea :triggered: If someone takes that GG award from Gaga, they got a big storm coming from fans and a good portion of the GP.

The rest of the video is also great as always :legend:

#Gaga2020

Miracle

The press is DYING for Gaga to snatch the Globe but especially the Oscar because she'll be the first singer turned actress to win big since EDIT: I forgot Cher lmao, but yeah, Cher

KarmaPolice
3 minutes ago, Miracle said:

The press is DYING for Gaga to snatch the Globe but especially the Oscar because she'll be the first singer turned actress to win big since Barbra

What about Cher?

MonsterPaws
29 minutes ago, Miracle said:

The press is DYING for Gaga to snatch the Globe but especially the Oscar because she'll be the first singer turned actress to win big since Barbra

I'd love for Gaga to win an Oscar. I really feel she has a huge chance, especially for the music alone.

I think it might be tough against other actors and actresses, but for the soundtrack she deserves it. Her and everyone who worked on it the music made a great body of work deserving of acclaim.

Bel Esprit
2 hours ago, Miracle said:

Jennifer Hudson? :laughga:

OT: This will really work in Gaga's favor, the gp will be pressed if she loses all her Oscars on Oscar night, they'll either be happy for her or be galvanized for her a la Amy Adams/Leo.

Borisapillar
3 hours ago, Miracle said:

?

Miracle
1 hour ago, Bel Esprit said:

Jennifer Hudson? :laughga:

OT: This will really work in Gaga's favor, the gp will be pressed if she loses all her Oscars on Oscar night, they'll either be happy for her or be galvanized for her a la Amy Adams/Leo.

Well Hudson won Supporting Actress.

Archived