💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

RUMOR: All about ENIGMA

PlastiscGuy

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, DitaDolla said:

Guys Million Reasons will be played at the Jazz and Piano shows not on the ENIGMA pop show lmao

The andrelli remix we’re talking about of course :derpga:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

- Gaga is an alien who came to earth and fell in love with a man, discovering she was pregnant and her children would be very powerful, he betrayed her and handed her secrets to the government.

Area 51: An Enigma

could mean anything

theahsfan

So she’s been working for a year on LG6 just for it not to be released? And “the single featuring BloodPop” was LITERALLY made up by fans. No one ever confirmed it. 

Don't quote me being argumentative for the sake of it saying she hasn’t worked on LG6 much because I will just prove that she has 

Im the white room, with the yellow chair
Was her baby, with his angry stare
In the white room, through their violet eyes
Shes just a baby taken by surprise

Trigger (2018 Version) confirmed for Enigma

FfFfFfFF

If I would want to create a fake rumor about Enigma with the intention of looking fake I'm unsure if I could do a better one. :poot:

Phaye Monster

Sounds a bit fake, and heavily influenced by the BTWB, but I could see a lot of these things happening (apart from Will Smith, what)

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

MaryJaneHolland
25 minutes ago, ComeToDaddy said:

Im the white room, with the yellow chair
Was her baby, with his angry stare
In the white room, through their violet eyes
Shes just a baby taken by surprise

Trigger (2018 Version) confirmed for Enigma

A smash hit confirmed

ShayCristoforo

Based on the statement that Diamond Heart and PI are the only songs from Joanne, this seems way off. I am expecting Million Reasons 100%

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Honestly, I can see her releasing an EP or something for the residency :selena:  she could perform it in its entirety opening night, release it following the show, then perform selections of it each night. 

I mean it gives fans some new music so we don't havta dance to this old ****, but since it's not a whole album, it ideally won't affect ASIB sales too much. I don't know that it would be a good idea to release singles throughout the course of the residency; it would suck if you didn't like the singles until the ones released after your show :laughga:

1 hour ago, PlastiscGuy said:

So, scrolling down on Facebook I saw a post by a guy who claims someone from ATRL said this, but I couldn't find any thread in the forum, so I thought I could share it cause seems interesting :selena: and no, none of my family works at Netflix and I didn't not make this up, please don't drag me.

OP is in portuguese, so I translated as much as I could.

"- Some singles will be released to promote the residency. The featuring with BloodPop will be the first single released and it's performed the first show post awards season (March).
- The stage was originally thought for the artRAVE.
- Paparazzi's performance is the most impactful thing, described as a mix of VMA's and Monster Ball.
- Will Smith will participate :awkney:.
- She won't perform any songs from the soundtrack, but due to the success of Shallow, her team is trying to find a way to fit it in the setlist.
- Gaga won't release a new album for the residency, but is planning several standalone singles to be released along the tour. 
- She wanted to relive the idea of an app to release these songs, but her team is convincing her that it is not a good idea :ohwell:

- The residency will be divided into 5 Acts: the first 3 are very agitated, the 4 is sad, and the final act is overwhelming.
- One of the acts is called Mama Gaga. :awkney:
- The stage will change/turn into something new during the acts.
- The person who gave this information said he never seen so many dancers on a stage.
- I Want Your Love will be performed.
- Diamond Heart and Perfect Illusion are the only songs of Joanne that will be part of the tour.
- The Fame/Monster will probably be the most 'honored' albums.
- Discarded ARTPOP instrumentals could be used (Reason why DJWS teased TEA?".
- There will be a huge rocket on stage.

Script:
- Gaga is an alien who came to earth and fell in love with a man, discovering she was pregnant and her children would be very powerful, he betrayed her and handed her secrets to the government.
- She could be arrested by the government and separated from her children 
- There will be a lot of Gaga clones on stage. The video she released using the same avatar technology is from recording movements to her clones while Gaga changes costumes (the clones will be on stage all the time and this will give an impression that the show has no pause/history will never stop)                                                                                    - In the final act, the world will end and Gaga will recreate a new, more tolerant race built on the basis of love and art.
- Will Smith recorded a participation, so it seems he will relive his character from MIB - and will be one of the cops who interrogate Gaga :ladyhaha:
- The tracklist will be between 20/22 songs, 15 of them will be fixed tracks on the show, and the others will change every night.

Source: member of the atrl forum, which released the script and released some of this information."

This could clearly be fake, as it takes a lot from the BTW tour :madge: but at the same time, it could kind of make sense.

It's a resindecy to honor her career and the ENIGMA poster itself plus the last three videos she posted... :oprah:

Anyway... :stalkga: what do you expect from ENIGMA's storyline? 

I REALLY hope this is what is in store for us. This coincides beautifully with Gaga's mythos regarding existing in an ideal, Utopian world where kindness reigns, since she rose to stardom. 

The "plan" to release stand a lone singles is absolutely the way to go with this. Great promotion tool. 

Archived