Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you ship Gaga x Bradley

Chromatislaps

Do you ship Gagley/Bradga?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Do you ship Gagley/Bradga?

• ah aaaahhhhaaaaaaahhhaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yaaaaaaaaaass *shallow screaming
    • yes
    • In my next life maybe
    • no

Featured Posts

Chromatislaps

I think they would make a great couple :giveup: their chemistry :nooo: Would you ship it? :lolly: 

inb4 Kinney was better/hotter/etc, I'll clock ya

final6esxm.gif

PlastiscGuy

Yes, but that doesn't mean I'll do **** online to drag Carino, even if I don't like him (no harmful jokes)

I want Gaga to be happy, no matter with who she is. Although, if she were with Bradley, I'd be satisfied, but it's really not something I should worry about :huntyga:

PG.

LeJudas

There is 100 billion fish in the sea and 999,999,999 are not for you but just one is, and at the moment it's Carino... So?

Chromatislaps
44 minutes ago, SFDMQ said:

bradley seems like a type of guy who puts his career first so no :huntyga:

and gaga doesn't? :huntyga: 

...and two threads are mine, so yes...maybe.   I do not feel as strong about it as I once did. The truth is - integrity or loyalty or longevity in relationships in Hollywood is so rare. If Gaga and/or Bradley go against the tide and stay true to their commitments, that makes me stan them all that much more. I believe Gaga, being the brilliant marketer she is, was using their palpable chemistry to stoke the flames. All that gaga-over Bradley at the Premieres & Interviews provided great fodder for the non-stans. And theirs truly is a love-fest, but not in a lifetime-partner kind of way. How totally unique - more Gagaesque in its non-predictable way.

Watch As I Dive In

Archived