• Created
  • Last Reply
rumours
1 hour ago, Rainbow1 said:

She’s definitely getting best original song no question 

I'm hoping Dolly wins that instead of Gaga. :vegas:

Gov Hooka

This was expected but awesome nonetheless. I hope she wins both :firega:

also lol at you guys feeding the troll. something escaped from poppinsdaily.com don't mind it :what:

Runway

ASIB nominated in the big four categories: BP, BD, Best Actor and Actress

OGH: "it didn't dominate" :lmao: 

Oh my god. I'm fully entertained but I also feel extreme pity for that guy. How can you be a fully formed human being and choose to be this kind of pathetic :toofunny: I don't understand! Even using Mary Poppins, lol.

ANYWAY, congratulations to Ms. Lady Gaga for snatching another Best Actress/Original Song nomination on one of the most recognized award-giving body for her CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED performance on a BOX OFFICE HIT movie! The movie even got nominated in FIVE out of the SIX awards it's eligible to be nominated in. May she continue provoking low lives to commit literally the most stupid thing they could think of through her TALENT :vegas:

Haroon

220px-Forbidden-151987.svg.png

Also YAY CONGRATULATIONS :woot: I hope this will be her second win and it's so nice to see her beginning to rack up nominations for such a significant project for her :flutter: Glad to see and hear that people are recieving it so positively, go Ally and Jack :queenga:

RAMROD

OK. OK. OK. 

Shall she wins, she need to make sure not to brush off anybody's shoulder anymore or whatever that makes the media and public alike talking about that more instead of the victory itself :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

joannethenight
18 minutes ago, Phaye Monster said:

It’s raining awards for our lady. I hope she’s happy:wub:

Grammy nominations tomorrow <3

🌹

Archived