💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Madonna Movies

Lighter

Featured Posts

dlioncourt91

Desperately Seeking Susan is great. **** Tracy is a fun movie. She's hilarious in A League of Their Own.

Evita is a good one if you're into musicals.

Body of Evidence is a hot mess but she's gorgeous in it. Shame she didn't tour Girlie Show with that hair.

Everything else (Who's That Girl is screwball comedy) is not worth watching.

dlioncourt91

:ladyhaha: at some of the comments here.

Madonna is pressed and jealous but y'all rush to make jokes and insults. Irony.

In b4 pressed stan, I like both women. The feud is so stale and tired. :oops:

andreas85

Good:

-**** Tracy: One of the best comic book films ever with a great cast!

-Desperately Seeking Susan

Mediocre:

-Evita: Disappointing, not terrible, but pretty shallow and basically just a really long music video and musicals are supposed to be much more than that.

-A League of Their Own

-Who's That Girl: Mostly just a lame remake with some funny moments. Original version Bringing Up Baby is a comedy masterpiece. Madonna isn't exactly Katharine Hepburn which should be quite obvious.

Terrible:

-Bloodhounds of Broadway: Competely forgettable, really shallow, and tedious mess of a film.

-Shanghai Surprise: You remember the time when Madonna and Sean Penn were dating? They also made a movie together! One giant messy pile of first class junk. Everybody hates this movie and for a reason. Nobody knows what this incoherent, confusing, and disjointed crap film was about.

-Body of Evidence: Madonna and Willem Dafoe in s/m and bondage action. Yeah, that actually happened. Laughably stupid, really campy, and lazy Basic Instinct rip-off. The film is supposed to be "erotic" but only ends up being erratic.

-Four Rooms: A shallow and pointless episode film. Madonna is playing a horny witch which makes sense in a way.

-Swept Away: Another pointless remake. Original Italian film from the 1970's is a really interesting and provocative film, but this one is absolutely ridiculous and nothing like the original. Guy Ritchie's directing style is extemely annoying because he directs his films like music videos.

That J

Who's That Girl is my fave Madonna movie. It's insane but easy and fun. 

EVITA is great if you can handle it. The entire film except for one word is just music. 

League Of Their Own is sooooo good. Shes barely in it.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Evita is great acting/singing but yeah it's a full on musical and not for all. But she is indeed brilliant in it. 

Love legue of their own and D*ck Tracy. Body of Evindence is sexy but quite corny and acting is quite bad. 

Some of her best acting is in Snake Eyes!

Desperatly Seeking Susan is also great.

Didn't like Shanghai Surprise or Who's that Girl. 

I kind of like The Next Best Thing. Hated Swept Away.

Then there's a lot of movies with smaller parts...

It's pretty much hit or miss with her movies. Definately not her best atribute which a but weird as she's one of the best ever performers.

Phoebe Buffay

**** Tracy, Desperately Seeking Susan and I actually really liked Swept Away and Body of Evidence. Especially the former. :selena:

That J
35 minutes ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

**** Tracy, Desperately Seeking Susan and I actually really liked Swept Away and Body of Evidence. Especially the former. :selena:

Swept Away gets a bad rap when it's not that bad. It's a hard story to sell regardless but it's always kept my attention. 

And they changed the ending of Body Of Evidence at the last minute and Madonna was very upset about it.

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived