💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Justin Timberlake cancels tour.

Supersonic

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, nicolasrumet said:

Why are you guys bullying him?

Because people like to forget this has happened to gaga more than once now and love to kick people when they’re down. Who ****ing cares what comments he has said just wish him well and move on with your sad lives Jesus Christ 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
misunderstood
1 hour ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

I don't think his throat will get better until he actually tries to help Janet Jackson 

Also, he always tries to live off of his relationship with Britney Spears. He just seems skeezy to me. 

Lol this mindset is something you don’t wanna have kids! :trollga:

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

nodandsmile

Some of you should know better. When people joke about Gaga's disease and cancelled dates, you don't like it. So don't do it to others !

Why exactly are every against him? Did I miss any tea?

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

zakariah

I guess you learn something new everyday

today I learnt that justin timberlake was on tour :bon:

blackpink

Wishing him well even though what he said about Vegas residencies was ignorant and arrogant and shows that what goes around comes back around after he FLOPPED hard after saying that with Man on The Moon and everyone hated his Super Bowl performance. 

Glamourpuss

You guys are so cruel for celebrating something that could potentially lead to a downfall in his career before acknowledging how he might be feeling (due to his injury and the cancellation). 

Glamourpuss
3 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

Wishing him well even though what he said about Vegas residencies was ignorant and arrogant and shows that what goes around comes back around after he FLOPPED hard after saying that with Man on The Moon and everyone hated his Super Bowl performance. 

Perhaps he deserved karma but if this is karma's work she's been a bit too brutal. What he said wasn't that bad that he deserves his career to be destroyed. 

Jeroen Bloeming

Hope he gets better soon. And at least he does go back on the tour and does the shows. Gaga could never :huntyga:

Archived