Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Justin Timberlake cancels tour.

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Supersonic

Justin Timberlake Scraps Remaining Tour Dates Due to Bruised Vocal Cords

The superstar singer had postponed a string of dates in recent weeks, as he tried to rehabilitate his troublesome throat.

Justin Timberlake’s Man of the Woods tour has been shut down due to his ongoing vocal cord issues.

The superstar singer had postponed a string of dates in recent weeks, as he tried to rehabilitate his troublesome throat.

However, the worst was confirmed by a spokesperson Wednesday and, later, in a social media post. JT is on the mend, but he’s not there yet and, on doctor’s orders, he won’t be able to perform again until the New Year.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/justin-timberlakes-scraps-remaining-tour-dates-due-bruised-vocal-cords-1166918?utm_source=twitter&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheSlash

Postponing legs of a tour seems to be a thing now :reductive: 

Spoiler

I'm very sorry for the shade, but I just had to :stalkga:  :giveup:  :selena:  :awkney:  :icega: . Ofc wishing him a fast recovery :pray: 

Ew, David!

GypsyBabe

I hope his voice gets better. That must be like so horrible for a singer. I can’t imagine. 

⚯͛

PlastiscGuy

Did Justin said something negative about Gaga, tho? I also had the urgue to come and joke something about Gaga's curse, but I don't recall what happened nor understand why I felt the need to do so (more than because of being an asshole :huntyga:)

PG.

PlastiscGuy

Jokes aside, I hope he gets better soon. If we remember correctly, Gaga has also been through this and like GypsyBabe said, there wouldn't be anything worse for a singer that not being able to sing :ohno:

PG.

Mister Money
8 minutes ago, nicolasrumet said:

Why are you guys bullying him?

Because most of this forum is immature teens

Archived