💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Youtuber faked Travis Scott cheating pics

LateToCult

Featured Posts

LateToCult

Not posting a link to the video because all these YouTubers are getting super annoying. :oops:

Also, judging from Kim’s reaction Kylie probably went off on Travis.

4 minutes ago, Antonoff said:

king la flame better sue that thirsty attention ***** ass :awkney:

literally their motive is clear, they documented exactly what they did, how they did it :rip: evidence? checkT! fallout? checkT! emotional family comments? checkT!

LateToCult
4 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

Didn’t Kim photoshop her kids? Or was that a fake Youtuber thing too?

And that correlates with Kylie and Travis how?  :ladyhaha:

DeleteMyAccount
5 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

And that correlates with Kylie and Travis how?  :ladyhaha:

It was a relevant question. Regarding Kim’s attitude towards “fake” posts. Please don’t be rude.

Exit.

LateToCult
2 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

It was a relevant question. Regarding Kim’s attitude towards “fake” posts. Please don’t be rude.

Exit.

Well this thread isn’t about Kim or her issues. I just used her tweet because I didn’t want link the YouTube channel that posted it and because it’s the source most people will see related to this. I wasn’t being rude. You were just on the wrong thread. The one about Kim photoshopping her kids is somewhere else.

FATCAT
1 hour ago, LateToCult said:

Well this thread isn’t about that

D28B6BFC-9F40-4FE3-91C8-C76E0B07DB91.thu

It's about whatever I want it to be about

OT: That's disgusting. That being said, any celebrities should take this as a lesson to not take the internet at its word.

Purr more, hiss less.

TimisaMonster

What an idiot to admit he purposefully used his image to slander his name and defame his character...

Get ready for the lawsuit...and those images do look real so crazy to think they fake...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

CautiousLurker
1 hour ago, ZacharyMark said:

Exit.

How is it relevant? How is Kim's using photoshop to enhance visual appeal of an image of her daughter (an image she owns btw) at all similar or comparable to random people attempting to ruin Travis and Kylie's relationship by completely fabricating condemning photos? :oprah:

Even if you're trying to make the argument that Kim is creating fake imagery as well, it's such a stretch - the two instances have different degrees of alteration and very different motives - she does it to sell crap, not ruin lives... 

But it's the person who questioned your attitude to this whole thing who's rude :ladyhaha:

Archived