Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Lady Gaga one of the the most powerful women in Entertainment

asana15

Featured Posts

asana15

The Hollywood Reporter honors 2018's real superheroes: entertainment's unstoppable female forces (listed alphabetically):

lady_gaga_gettyimages-1025576882-p_2018.

Lady Gaga   Singer, actor

CATEGORY The Stars

You can count on one hand the number of music divas who've successfully transitioned to screen queen: Barbra Streisand, Cher, Mary J. Blige and now, with her debut in the latest remake of A Star Is Born (in Streisand's onetime role), Lady Gaga. The film has grossed $362 million worldwide and put the 32-year-old platinum artist (11 million album sales, 56 million digital song downloads, 2.6 billion in song streams) on most lists for a best actress nom. Meanwhile, her soundtrack for the movie just became her fifth No. 1 album, making her the most chart-topping female artist of the decade.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/lists/hollywood-reporters-2018-women-entertainment-power-100-1163463/item/wiep-2018-dede-gardner-1163522

lady_gaga_gettyimages-1025576882-p_2018.

That image is so powerful. It’s wonderful to watch an actual kind, down to earth woman  that allows herself to fail and be vulnerable in front of the world being on charge for once. She deserves all the praise that is coming her way. 

Bel Esprit

2018 has been so good to us. :giveup:

So many people are calling Gaga a legend or icon, and anyone who doubted her talent or longevity is starting to look like a fool. :giveup:

The Hollywood Reporter's 2018 Women in Entertainment Power 100

Lady Gaga

Singer, actor

You can count on one hand the number of music divas who've successfully transitioned to screen queen: Barbra Streisand, Cher, Mary J. Blige and now, with her debut in the latest remake of A Star Is Born (in Streisand's onetime role), Lady Gaga. The film has grossed $362 million worldwide and put the 32-year-old platinum artist (11 million album sales, 56 million digital song downloads, 2.6 billion in song streams) on most lists for a best actress nom. Meanwhile, her soundtrack for the movie just became her fifth No. 1 album, making her the most chart-topping female artist of the decade.”

Hottie Detector

Blackwillow

One year from now we will be reading new Gaga interviews with her saying "its always been my dream since 5 years old to be a Disney princess...and now I get to play a sea hag witch!"  The Little Mermaid' is my fave Disney classic since I was 2, I used to pretend I was Ursula while I was playing with my friends when I was a child because nobody wanted to play her...' :vegas:

16 hours ago, Blackwillow said:

One year from now we will be reading new Gaga interviews with her saying "its always been my dream since 5 years old to be a Disney princess...and now I get to play a sea hag witch!"  The Little Mermaid' is my fave Disney classic since I was 2, I used to pretend I was Ursula while I was playing with my friends when I was a child because nobody wanted to play her...' :vegas:

:udidnt::udidnt::udidnt::udidnt::udidnt::udidnt:

Congratulations, Gaga! She deserves this, and more, because she truly is talented, and she respects her craft, so much! So proud to stan a true queen. 

Archived