monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bel Esprit
29 minutes ago, Adarsh Soni said:

This really is the worst time to be a Madonna stan :ladyhaha: 

Gaga is successful and acclaimed with Oscar buzz.

Taylor could break her touring record.

Mariah delivered an album more acclaimed than any Madonna album since the Bush administration. 

MadonnaN*tion is seething. :vegas:

I woke up in an alternative reality apparently 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Queen Gloria

Omg "100 people in the room" has made it mainstream lol, it's adding more fuel to Madonna's hatred 

Am I the only one who thinks that this was blown way out of proportion? Starting fan wars online is one thing but I had no idea this story would actually make it to talk shows etc. In my opinion, Madonna was just joking. I believe that it wasn't her intention to be shady. And before you drag me, I do get why it seems like that; yet again, what Madonna said in her now infamous interview is very different than what Gaga has been saying these past months. I think Madonna just found it funny.

Two best parts:

Norman gave Evita in an instant. We got a Madonnastain on the set. :ohwell:

After the clapping poll Wendy saing to the camera: "And I know your watching." :reductive:

8 hours ago, thwip said:

Perhaps this will lead to her not repeating the same thing every single interview. While as a fan, we have obviously seen her do this countless times in the past, we obviously take the brunt of it because we watch every single interview (which Lowkey makes things somewhat boring after a while because it’s the same stuff recycled over and over). 

But saying something so much that the GP has now basically made a viral joke out of it? :trollga:

I’ve been a fan since 2008, and never before has she repeated something to this extent in an interview, other than ensuring everyone in every country on every planet in every solar system knows that she is Italian. 

Guess you forgot about "living halfway between reality and fantasy"

monketsharona
4 hours ago, Adarsh Soni said:

This really is the worst time to be a Madonna stan :ladyhaha: 

Well they tried to trash Lady Gaga... They only tried lol

8 hours ago, Bel Esprit said:

Gaga is successful and acclaimed with Oscar buzz.

Taylor could break her touring record.

Mariah delivered an album more acclaimed than any Madonna album since the Bush administration

MadonnaN*tion is seething. :vegas:

I AM SCREAMINGGG

Archived