Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Wendy Williams praises Gaga and shades Madonna

monketsharona

Featured Posts

aaron l

At least people are still respectively giving Madonna her icon card, it's just uncanny that she can't let someone else embody their own success.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aaron l
4 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

The GP is dragging her as well

DtntOLPW0AAsEw8.jpg 

"GaGa" it's like 2011. We stan Suzanne.

TimisaMonster

Yes Gaga get the praise...the GP loves you again and are defending you! 

Madonna is jealous and thinks she invented everything in pop culture. She has no humility and is very narcissistic...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Space Cowboy
10 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

DtntOLPW0AAsEw8.jpg 

The cheek to cheek stans did not come to play!

HighwayFantasy

I have been watching a lot of Wendy Williams videos on YT lately and she have my respect. YES she is sometimes so dramatic and judgmental.. i mean... its kind of her work, BUT she is spilling the truth tea at all times which I can relate to most of the time. She is a very hard working woman and Its fine as hell that also this target group is now on Gaga's side for once. :spin:

Virgin Ryan

It's funny, you know, the truth is there can be 100 attemps to bring you down, 99 will work, but you just need 1 to backfire and destroy your own legacy. And it was the "there can be 100 people in the room ..."

SharkmanthaC

"You're bigger than this, Madonna." 

My thoughts exactly. This is ridiculous that she had to let her jealousy get to this point. 

I agree with Wendy on one point though, I hope to see Gaga be successful for another 10 years. What happens when she has to be on a stage of legends with Madonna?

she/her/hers

StarstruckIllusion
21 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Yes Gaga get the praise...the GP loves you again and are defending you! 

Madonna is jealous and thinks she invented everything in pop culture. She has no humility and is very narcissistic...

GOD I LOVE THIS TIMELINE SO MUCH. 

FadMadonsterStan

I love Madonna, but whenever someone drags her I’m here for it lol, what’s wrong with me ? :ladyhaha:

Don't go for second best, baby Put your love to the test

thatfoxyfeeling

I just find it so funny how the audience just go along with what Wendy says and literally clap at anything. :selena:

Bobby is the BEST manager in the world. They’re handing out all the hate coming at Gaga so effortlessly. They won’t ruin her Oscars chances. 

Reality

Madonna is bigger than this. I love her music and I appreciate what she’s done for pop culture, especially for women, but I don’t understand why she feels the need to feud with people. 

🃏🖤👹

sampool
1 hour ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

DtntOLPW0AAsEw8.jpg 

Gene Boyle knows how to serve quality shade. 

Gaga welcomes and congratulates the success of others.  She sees other artists as people, and she believes that all people should receive love, kindness, and respect.  She believes in positivity.  She does not believe in dragging others.  She does not put herself above others.  When we see the world through Gaga's eyes and Gaga's heart we understand unconditional love and kindness. 

Rather than dragging Madonna or anyone else, we should celebrate what Gaga brings to the world through her words and by how she lives her life.   She doesn't need to be a legend to lead the way.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Perhaps this will lead to her not repeating the same thing every single interview. While as a fan, we have obviously seen her do this countless times in the past, we obviously take the brunt of it because we watch every single interview (which Lowkey makes things somewhat boring after a while because it’s the same stuff recycled over and over). 

But saying something so much that the GP has now basically made a viral joke out of it? :trollga:

I’ve been a fan since 2008, and never before has she repeated something to this extent in an interview, other than ensuring everyone in every country on every planet in every solar system knows that she is Italian. 

Archived