Jump to content
Apple Music
question

Waiting in line? GA?

Featured Posts

TheFameFatale

I bought a GA ticket today (yay!) and realized its a standard and not early entry, which sucks bc i paid like $500 lmao. but i was wondering what peoples thoughts were.... do you think a lot of poeple will be in line waiting for these shows days of? And how many GA or early entry tickets were even available? if anyone knows, im trying to find out what time i should get there to try and get a good , close spot on the floor. I know it's obviously a theater so the chances of there being a ton of GA is unlikely, but stil want to know what time i should get there, or when others are thinking about it.

 

Going to the January 31st show!

JANUARY 31st

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lady Rah Rah

I'm not able to go to Enigma purely because of affording it. Maybe 2020 :cryga: But anyway, I would say get there as early as possible. Like maybe 9am onwards. If that's comfortable for you. In my own experience, getting there for 11am has gotten me front row Early Entry, so for GA you will probably wanna get there earlier. Monsters are the sweetest people ever, and will hold your space in the line if you wanna go and get food, go for a walk like I did. Queuing outside sounded like a horror story especially for 9 hours+ but trust me it's the best experience. 

Stanning since '09

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spock

It's a small theater so it should be okay. I have a mix of early entry and normal GA, so I was also a bit worried but I think it's going to be fine.

I looked at comments from Britney stans (comparable to Gaga lol) and they said that they showed up on the day at like 4pm and got an amazing spot. You will probably have to get there earlier for Gaga but I don't think it's going to be as bad as an arena

who will love me when the night is over

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheFameFatale
6 minutes ago, Spock said:

It's a small theater so it should be okay. I have a mix of early entry and normal GA, so I was also a bit worried but I think it's going to be fine.

I looked at comments from Britney stans (comparable to Gaga lol) and they said that they showed up on the day at like 4pm and got an amazing spot. You will probably have to get there earlier for Gaga but I don't think it's going to be as bad as an arena

I think you're right, I just wonder how many total M&G and total early entry tickets there are that are sold. Then I would be able to determine how many people would be for sure in front of me. But yeah, it seems like it wont be stressful and its small, so theres a good chance it wont matter what time im there. I'll probably do 3 to be safe though. 

JANUARY 31st

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheFameFatale
22 minutes ago, Lady Rah Rah said:

I'm not able to go to Enigma purely because of affording it. Maybe 2020 :cryga: But anyway, I would say get there as early as possible. Like maybe 9am onwards. If that's comfortable for you. In my own experience, getting there for 11am has gotten me front row Early Entry, so for GA you will probably wanna get there earlier. Monsters are the sweetest people ever, and will hold your space in the line if you wanna go and get food, go for a walk like I did. Queuing outside sounded like a horror story especially for 9 hours+ but trust me it's the best experience. 

I had CTM for Joanne and got there around 11-12 too, and also got front row. But there were 16 people in front of me for CTM at that point and around 20 in line for GA. :/ So I'm just a little worried, I purposely sold my seating ticket to get GA so I want to make sure I am almost or am front row. But who knows, it's small and there is probably no chance I will be if there is that many people with early entry. Do you think they sold 50-100 early entry tickets? or how many GA do you think were even sold?

JANUARY 31st
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brolysskins

Where did you get the ticket from? I'm depressed I can't find anything for a reasonable expensive price lol

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
dobbieslays
14 hours ago, Brolysskins said:

Where did you get the ticket from? I'm depressed I can't find anything for a reasonable expensive price lol

There are still fairly priced tickets available for later shows like Oct and Nov 2019. GA $227 and less for seats.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
BraveUnicorn

I have the same questions as you, don't know if people would be in line days before, or if just a couple hours. Also, for what i've seen the venue is small and the stage is huge, so i guess everywhere is a good spot... anyway i want first row, lol.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheFameFatale
On 12/10/2018 at 1:48 AM, BraveUnicorn said:

I have the same questions as you, don't know if people would be in line days before, or if just a couple hours. Also, for what i've seen the venue is small and the stage is huge, so i guess everywhere is a good spot... anyway i want first row, lol.

Doubt they will let the crazy stans line up days before outside this theatre DJSGKLGLSG but i mean, fingers crossed that they don't because idk for sure lmao 

JANUARY 31st

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
BraveUnicorn
7 hours ago, TheFameFatale said:

Doubt they will let the crazy stans line up days before outside this theatre DJSGKLGLSG but i mean, fingers crossed that they don't because idk for sure lmao 

I guess we'll have to wait until the shows start

  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lady Rah Rah
On 12/5/2018 at 11:51 PM, TheFameFatale said:

I had CTM for Joanne and got there around 11-12 too, and also got front row. But there were 16 people in front of me for CTM at that point and around 20 in line for GA. :/ So I'm just a little worried, I purposely sold my seating ticket to get GA so I want to make sure I am almost or am front row. But who knows, it's small and there is probably no chance I will be if there is that many people with early entry. Do you think they sold 50-100 early entry tickets? or how many GA do you think were even sold?

I did some research and found out MGM Park Theater has 5,200 seats and with a standing area it holds 6,400 in total. So there will be a maximum of 1,200 people in the standing area, I think this will be 80% GA and 20% Early Entry. So there will be 240 Early Entry ticket holders and around 960 GA ticket holders. This is how it roughly is in the arenas so I'm guessing it will be the same ratio! :happy:

Stanning since '09
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
kaojen
On 12/5/2018 at 6:51 PM, TheFameFatale said:

I had CTM for Joanne and got there around 11-12 too, and also got front row. But there were 16 people in front of me for CTM at that point and around 20 in line for GA. :/ So I'm just a little worried, I purposely sold my seating ticket to get GA so I want to make sure I am almost or am front row. But who knows, it's small and there is probably no chance I will be if there is that many people with early entry. Do you think they sold 50-100 early entry tickets? or how many GA do you think were even sold?

When I have GA I usually get to the venue around 5-6 AM. Then that usually gets me 2nd or 3rd row behind early entry. The only way to get front row is to have early entry. 

Also, I’m not sure about this particular venue but most Vegas venues do not allow loitering so you may have to get there super early, get a numbered wristband and then return at like 4pm. Since you don’t go the first show I would just keep your eyes out for posts where people reveal where they were. 

I went to the very first ARTRAVE and it was so crazy finding a spot because NOBODY had any idea where to stand. I always try to see where people say the best spots are. Just be diligent and do your best.

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×