Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Titans (DCU)

Mister Money

Featured Posts

Mister Money

The first series from DC Universe an online streaming service that will launch more series in 2019, future programs include Doom Patrol, Stargirl and Swamp Thing

MV5BMTU0NDc4Mjc4N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjcy

Starring Brenton Thwaites as D!ck Grayson/Robin, Ana Diop as Kory Anders/ Starfire and Teegan Croft as Rachel Roth/ Raven.

The series premiered Oct 12, 2018 and has aired 8 of 12 episodes so far.

Anyone watch this?

Illuminati Freak

Titan's is my favourite show right now. It's super dark and I really think these comic book characters are made for TV more because they can take their time to tell an awesome story and flesh out the characters. Right now we are getting to see Robin's journey to becoming Night Wing. They just introduced Donna Troy aka Wonder Girl, another one of my favourite DC characters. And Starfire is super bad ass. Can't wait to see Raven take control of her powers. Titan's is moving over to Netflix January 11th. 

Mister Money
5 hours ago, Illuminati Freak said:

Titan's is my favourite show right now. It's super dark and I really think these comic book characters are made for TV more because they can take their time to tell an awesome story and flesh out the characters. Right now we are getting to see Robin's journey to becoming Night Wing. They just introduced Donna Troy aka Wonder Girl, another one of my favourite DC characters. And Starfire is super bad ass. Can't wait to see Raven take control of her powers. Titan's is moving over to Netflix January 11th. 

I love it!

A Real Panda

I love it too, its amazing. Although I was kinda sad to see Robin already becoming Nightwing before the other characters have fully been developed. That seemed rushed but everything else is great, very high quality.

Bradley
6 hours ago, Kulture Kiari said:

Is this like the movie that was or is going to be theaters?

It's a TV series I think.

• 7 months later...
HausOfMark

I started watching this last night and im obsessed. Season 1 dvd came out yesterday. 

-Mark

Archived