💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why Are Little Monsters Like This?

Bel Esprit

Featured Posts

Bel Esprit

I've never seen a fan base doubt and question and undersell their fave so much. Beyoncé and Madonna fans think they **** gold and do no wrong. Britney fans think she's the queen of pop and the most talented woman in music, yet on GGD people shade the **** out of Gaga and question her every move. I don't think I've ever seen a fan base act this way towards their fave. Did ARTPOP era ruin us?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Borislshere

I mean what do you want everyone to do? Kiss her ass and act like she does no bad? I rarely see anyone on this site ever say anything terrible about her like you’re claiming. People here just aren’t as deluded as some of the people in the fanbases you listed. 

There are most posts like the op than there are of us “dragging” gaga. 

JohnnyVersace

Because Gaga peaked so early on and had mega mega success. Everything after TFM has been critiqued and held to such a high standard. 

AStarIsBorn21

Because some people don’t understand that if they don’t like Gaga they should stop following her and claiming to be a fan. Some “monsters” only come online to complain and talk about how good the old days were before blah blah blah.

Infinity Wave

Because people like to shade her in order to put their fave in the light. Their childish little toddlers who thinks that liking her means kissing her *ss etc.

You should as well let them do. 

As Gaga said, stop the drama stary the music

Colourful

Runway

Well for starters, many people here are just undercover Madonna/Beyonce/Katy stans or gaga just isn’t their main fave :rip: 

Beyonce and Madona fans think they're God on general music forums. We do the same. Its in our own fansite where we critisize her. THe saame is true for Bey fans. This is stan 101.

Just now, Runway said:

Well for starters, many peoole here are just undercover Madonna/Beyonce/Katy stans or gaga just isn’t their main fave :rip: 

This is also true

Bel Esprit
3 minutes ago, Runway said:

Well for starters, many people here are just undercover Madonna/Beyonce/Katy stans or gaga just isn’t their main fave :rip: 

I can tell by how some of them post. :rip:

DutchHooker
20 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Because some monsters are stuck in 2011.

Yes perhaps I'm stuck in 2011, so what.. It was the best year of Gaga..

tenor.gif?itemid=11538789

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

21 minutes ago, Runway said:

I'm really starting to think this is true too. The comments from some of the users on here shock me sometimes. :saladga:

Chromatic
12 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

Yes perhaps I'm stuck in 2011, so what.. It was the best year of Gaga..

tenor.gif?itemid=11538789

Cheek To Cheek says hi.

Joanne says hi.

A Star Is Born says hi.

Runway
2 minutes ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

I'm really starting to think this is true too. The comments from some of the users on here shock me sometimes. :saladga:

Yea pure Gaga fans left around 2012-2013 really

DutchHooker
Just now, Lucas said:

Cheek To Cheek says hi.

Joanne says hi.

A Star Is Born says hi.

Lady Gaga (2009-2013) outsold Lady Gaga (2014-2018) literally by ten times or something..

It had less creativity, C2C is for old people who still listen jazz, Joanne had bad MV's, bad promo, I don't know what was good about it and ASIB is for a movie and I don't really count that in (ASIB is the best of those 3 ofc, which is a shame, cuz it's a soundtrack and not actually a music album). I don't say the last 4 years were bad, esspecially ASIB was a good era, but it's nothing compared with her royal prime..

2009-2013 was the peak of her career, it had a lot of creativity, a good PR team, everything was on point, literally everything..

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Archived