news

New Enigma rehearsal - Gaga Dancing to Aura

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
outtahere12428

do you guys think these videos have been recorded recently or that they’re old and she’s just posting them now for the hype?

Hi Its Nicole
1 minute ago, Sanne Godijn said:

I dont know?

She doesn’t, so she can tour where ever she wants. It’s different with fibro

Hello Gaga

Sanne Godijn
2 minutes ago, Hi Its Nicole said:

She doesn’t, so she can tour where ever she wants. It’s different with fibro

Off topic but that a really cute profile picture❤

Sanne Godijn
12 minutes ago, Pacify Him said:

She’s so weird again.  I’m here for it :giveup:

13 minutes ago, Pacify Him said:

She’s so weird again.  I’m here for it :giveup:

Me to

RAMROD
42 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Thats so unfair but still with gaga anything can happen or change

That is not unfair, that is what one need to do after signing million dollar worth contract. Vegas residency are almost always exclusive. Performers are not allowed to perform outside Vegas during the time and those who tours are always doing it after they have fulfilled their contract. And even so, the show will not be exactly like what shown in Vegas because there are few things that cannot be recreated with touring as oppose to a fixed venue that residency offers. People always mentioned Britney alot, but remember, Britney, too, only touring after her Vegas residencies over and she decides not to extend the contract.

More over, booking venues for concerts are not happening in one night. People had to book venues months in advance because there are lots of artists out there who are also touring and eyeing the same place and the same dates. It is first come first serve basis. So when Bobby, who is Gaga manager and work with her directly, said that she ia not going anywhere anytime soon, it really means that way. He must knew that they did no venue bookings abroad. Meaning, even if "anything can happen scenario" put into place, it is not possible when you don't have venues ready. 

Last but not least, as we all know, Gaga have fibro. After cancelling dates twice last time, I am not sure ahe would tour abroad unless she is really sure that the same thing won't happen again. We must understand that it hurts Gaga too when she had to canceled dates because she is helpless with fibro.

:diane:

38 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

You forget that some of us have to fly to vegas and book a hotel so its still exspensive for us

You missed the part "when you can", I was clearly talking to people who afford it but decides not going because they think it's not worth it or whatever. :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Sanne Godijn
20 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

That is not unfair, that is what one need to do after signing million dollar worth contract. Vegas residency are almost always exclusive. Performers are not allowed to perform outside Vegas during the time and those who tours are always doing it after they have fulfilled their contract. And even so, the show will not be exactly like what shown in Vegas because there are few things that cannot be recreated with touring as oppose to a fixed venue that residency offers. People always mentioned Britney alot, but remember, Britney, too, only touring after her Vegas residencies over and she decides not to extend the contract.

More over, booking venues for concerts are not happening in one night. People had to book venues months in advance because there are lots of artists out there who are also touring and eyeing the same place and the same dates. It is first come first serve basis. So when Bobby, who is Gaga manager and work with her directly, said that she ia not going anywhere anytime soon, it really means that way. He must knew that they did no venue bookings abroad. Meaning, even if "anything can happen scenario" put into place, it is not possible when you don't have venues ready. 

Last but not least, as we all know, Gaga have fibro. After cancelling dates twice last time, I am not sure ahe would tour abroad unless she is really sure that the same thing won't happen again. We must understand that it hurts Gaga too when she had to canceled dates because she is helpless with fibro.

:diane:

You missed the part "when you can", I was clearly talking to people who afford it but decides not going because they think it's not worth it or whatever. 

Im sorry my joanne tour date got canceled and i cant afford to go to vegas so i just needed to vent again im sorry to all of you good evening everyone❤

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Thats why i said some of us good night

But you are projecting when replying that when I never mention or direct it to any of you who do not afford it. Cos I know y'all don't and I am not gonna tease y'all like that. Like why? :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Sanne Godijn
19 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

But you are projecting when replying that when I never mention or direct it to any of you who do not afford it. Cos I know y'all don't and I am not gonna tease y'all like that. Like why? :shrug:

Your right thats stupid i took it the wrong way im sorry ❤

Woolfsmck
6 hours ago, DitaDolla said:

NNNN IF SHE IS GONNA POST THINGS LIKE THIS EVERYTIME UNTIL THE FIRST SHOW I'M GONNA LITERALLY JUMP OUT FROM EXISTENSE

I already don't exist...just ask 

Gaga...it's not all that bad really...

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Am I the only one who thinks that that thing around her face looks like a reverse bear trap from Saw? Just me? Ok 😂👌

Helxig

I am just so excited that something is being recorded for Aura! Another song I didn't think I'd hear again in a live setting (whether she performs it or it's just an interlude). You never know what to expect from Gaga.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived