💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New Enigma rehearsal - Gaga Dancing to Aura

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

6 minutes ago, GagaSkeletonWay said:

Does someone know what the result of this may look like?

they can do literally any kind of CGI based on these movements. No way to tell. 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ArtGagaPop
6 minutes ago, youcantcatchme said:

What this satanic outfit

It's a motion capture suit, It's tracking her movements and expressions that they can use later digitally :vegas:

Zander

I know the outcome for using a motion capture suit can literally be anything but I really feel like it will be for some kind of hologram.

Gaga Lazuli
1 minute ago, XC1792 said:

I know the outcome for using a motion capture suit can literally be anything but I really feel like it will be for some kind of hologram.

Imagine 10 different versions of Gaga on stage doing a musical? Wig

Little Monsters Torture Me

FinnishGypsy

Goddamit, Gaga. It’s been less than a year since I last saw you live at the JWT, and since I’ve been to every other tour as well, I thought I could deal with skipping Vegas (because being in a postdoc for a year is not exactly lucrative).

But with every new clip she posts, the more apparent it becomes that this will once again be an incredible show and is not something I can afford to miss (or attend...).:messga:

smokeandhush

Im very interested to see Enigma. Vegas shows are usually low budget than actual tour shows. Will Enigma be different? 

Even with the damn thing being called "Enigma" I never for one moment imagined Aura would ever be a song she would revisit in any meaningful way... colour me excited!

artRaver

artRAVE 2.0 :messga:

Spoiler

Whew chillay, thank God I'm starting my new job soon so I can go.

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

calmar
18 minutes ago, Jenina said:

DtrgSfNWsAIWeDV.jpg

Please someone make this a new emote :giveup: 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

I wonder if each music will have her hologram, so she doesn’t need to dance and put focus on singing

Kinda hard to imagine how that would work tho, like two gagas at stage, one singing and another dancing? :poot:

Enigma indeed :firega:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Archived