Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

We need to talk about Gaga's face changing

Roronoa

Featured Posts

Roronoa

Her face seems to be getting tighter and puffier as time goes by. It was mostly the same during TFM- ARTPOP eras and any change was due to weight fluctuation. During the C2C era, I noticed she started getting a bit of filler but still looked great so I didn't really pay much attention to it. The ASIB era is when her face started to look the most different. She can barely smile during the ASIB interviews and I'm getting really concerned.

:(:giveup::ohno:

ARTPOP era :

k052cekrozvfx504uyd9.jpg

C2C :

lady-gaga-tony-bennett-grammys-2015-02.j

maxresdefault.jpg

Joanne era, and here is where you see a noticeable change

lady-gaga.jpg

lady_gaga_joanne_getty_h_2016-1200x676.j

ASIB era :

Venice%20Film%20Festival%20lady%20gaga_3

lady-gaga-star-is-born-venice.jpg

Gaga, if you are reading this, I want you to know that you are beautiful inside and out. I am not against fillers, injections, botox or plastic surgery, but please be careful and don't overdo it. :ohno:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dynamite

She does seem to be a little plastic looking in ASIB and recent pics, not in an ugly way tho... she's still beautiful, it's completely her choice and nothing to do with us.

SpookyKid

No, we don't.

It's her face, she can do whatever she wants with it

Spoiler

Seriously, I know you're not doing to bash her, but imagine being Gaga and seeing people telling you you look ugly and that your face is weird

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

TEANUS

Instead let’s talk about her artistry :ohwell:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

jujubaruda

Facefluid queen. Respect her face indentity, your facephobic. Does face changing scare you? What scare me is racism, homophobia and lack of empathy.

Spoiler

:laughga:

AStarIsBorn21

ANOTHER thread about her face? Do we have to get atleast one of these threads every week? :triggered:

Doncho

It started in 2015 though, in her tribute/TIHTY era. And it was very noticable in Joanne. I hope she is happy with it and doesnt take it too far in the future. 

MaryJaneHolland

It's almost 2019 and we are still talking about her face change which happened in 2015 :selena:

Irrelevant
8 minutes ago, Aquariusgine said:

Just a really concerned little monster

well it's apparently due to epione butt it has actually gotten better from like 2015 / early 2016 :rip:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived