Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Christina Aguilera collabs with Lidl

Supersonic

Featured Posts

thatfoxyfeeling

I thought it was with the supermarket company :rip: It's kinda sad where her career has ended up, but good for her for getting that coin. :queenga:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dynamite

Everyone knows Lidl tho, so... Don't shame someone (who is more successful than ALL OF US) for releasing products with them. lol most of us probably wouldn't even be able to afford to buy something if she released it with an expensive brand. 

That J

Due to my military style haircut, I'll obviously pass.  

However, I adore Xtina...especially after seeing her in November so I hope this works well for her.  She was FIRE.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

49 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Lidl have had collabs with Heidi Klum, Paris Hilton, Britney Spears and the entire cast of Desperate Housewives too though :vegas:

So celebrities no longer go to Vegas when their careers are dying but to Lidl :vegas:

Bel Esprit
17 minutes ago, Runway said:

And people laughed at her oreos commercials. You can always sink lower :rip: 

What's Lidl? Is it lower than Oreos? :air: 

if a celeb does something expensive, they get dragged for being greedy & for not caring about their fans. if a celeb does something thats accessible to the general public, they get dragged for being... cheap?

DeficientDarlingGelding-small.gif

loathereality
7 hours ago, Killa said:

Can we appreciate the fact that i can go to Lidl and get myself a Pink blower with the Christina Legend inprint

mindblowing as well as hair.mp3

does the blower make christina oooooaoao’s when turned on?

Archived