💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Christina Aguilera collabs with Lidl

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Supersonic

Lidl has turned to American singer Christina Aguilera to design a collection of hair accessories and devices. The six essentials of this line will be available at low prices in Lidl stores as of December 13th.

After partnering with Heidi Klum several times around ready-to-wear collections, the Lidl brand announces a collaboration with another media personality, Christina Aguilera, in the field of beauty. The interpreter of “Genie In a Bottle” has worked with Lidl teams to offer devices and accessories dedicated to hairdressing at low prices.

The collection consists of an ionic hair dryer, an LED straightener, a mini straightener, a curling iron, a 3-in-1 styling iron for smoothing, embossing, and looping, a blower brush, and five hairbrushes to comb, untangle or blow dry

lidlfrance.jpg

Lidl-1.jpg

https://xtina-web.com/christina-aguilera-and-lidl-sign-a-collection-of-hairdressers/

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

Lindl is the CHEAPEST supermarket in Belgium

the downfall :( 

Yet the best (at least in Czech Republic) :trollga:

YaaaasGaga

Well her careers definitely gone from big to lidl over the years so this partnership makes a lot of sense 

2fkwlr.gif

Antichrist
7 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

which is a problem how? only expensive things are worth something? shame on you :classy:

Supersonic
14 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

10 minutes ago, August3 said:

I could make a joke about her career. But I'll just shut my mouth:ladyhaha:

6 minutes ago, YaaaasGaga said:

Well her careers definitely gone from big to lidl over the years so this partnership makes a lot of sense 

2fkwlr.gif

Lidl have had collabs with Heidi Klum, Paris Hilton, Britney Spears and the entire cast of Desperate Housewives too though :vegas:

Gagadonna
9 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

which is a problem how? only expensive things are worth something? shame on you :classy:

You're right actually, I shouldn't shame her for that :/ I'll take back my words

Can we appreciate the fact that i can go to Lidl and get myself a Pink blower with the Christina Legend inprint

mindblowing as well as hair.mp3

and can any of y'all score a collab w lidl? no you're on ggd boosting your ego by trashing a woman trying to make ha money :awesome: ha songs aren't doing well, she can't force america to listen to her lol get those endorsements sis

Bloody hooker

I have that same hair dryer, but in black. This isn’t shade, but I’m just sayin’. :toofunny:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Archived