💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Fans from Europe

adelfoxxx

Featured Posts

i'm from sweden and i'm going in January. attending two regular shows and one 'jazz + piano'. doing all three shows the same week. luckily; i got the tickets for original price and my flight was like 350€ so. Also I was supposed to attend 8 JWT dates, and she cancelled 6 of them so refund :'))). :vegas:

Bolkins
On 12/5/2018 at 11:41 AM, FameMonster01 said:

She really should have chosen Europe... we`re more loyal to her. She should`ve chosen London at least. Shallow at least got #1 in the UK and many countries in Europe, whilst in USA it could barely touch top 5. Enough said, but if she wants to be a local girl then so be it

If she ends up doing another residency I feel like London will be top of the list. Only issue would be a venue, we haven't really got a space that would be constantly available for a residency (I know MJ was going to do the O2, but he was MJ he could command a permanent residency there). In the next few years Madison Square Garden will be building a massive venue in Stratford that I feel like will end up being London's residency hub, so hopefully she will be able to do that!

Spoiler

Here's one! I'm not attending Enigma, as the plain tickets alone would be like 2000 euros. However I'll stream the show on Periscope or something.. :rockstar:

On 12/5/2018 at 12:41 PM, FameMonster01 said:

She really should have chosen Europe... we`re more loyal to her. She should`ve chosen London at least. Shallow at least got #1 in the UK and many countries in Europe, whilst in USA it could barely touch top 5. Enough said, but if she wants to be a local girl then so be it

local. right there. But they got the moneeey to keep the buzz goin'

I wanted to but I changed my mind. I won't apply for visa. All of the paperwork plus trip to the end of the other side of usa would cost me a fortune. It gave me hope that there is possibility for 2020. 

Sadly did not see her in Paris this year. I hope I will be able to see her in Europe next time.

I would love to but going from Serbia to LV is waaay to much money and paperwork... and i dont have time nor money for that

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Archived