Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi B & Offset Break Up

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Engagements and marriages are as serious as high school relationships these days...

This makes me think they only stayed together BECAUSE she got pregnant...:saladga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andreu

were they not talking about a joint album two days ago lmao

not that I will cry for their break up

zakariah
22 minutes ago, Andreu said:

were they not talking about a joint album two days ago lmao

I mean it could still happen anyways, anything for money right

Mirages
1 hour ago, Rainbow1 said:

More like a 7 month old fetus 

Ehm what? :laughga: the baby's out already

I'm the bitch that's fragile

JusKeepBreathin

I like Cardi and I really could care less about this. I'm not interested in her relationships. I'm not interested in Ariana's, Madonna's Nicky's or anyone's relationships. But I hope it gives us good break up music because I'm here for good break up songs. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

BLOODANDSEMEN
1 hour ago, oyeavi said:

Americans really think marriage is some sort of a joke.. fkin idiots.. could have tried the live in relationship instead. dumbfks 

you should receive a warning for this crap if ive gotten a warning for hardly anything. SECURITY.

2 hours ago, RadioIsOurs said:

I hope she'd even considered about her child before doing this... :saladga:

..Girl if you are not happy yourself, how you going to make your child happy? You have to leave toxic situations. It doesn't matter if they married or not, been with each other for years or NOT. If its something that affects your mental health or well being in a bad way..  GTFO of that situation, its better for both of them. 

Sandrology

As I grew up as a child of divorced parents myself, a baby would be only an option for me to bring into an healthy and sustainable relationship. I feel sorry for her child and that it will deal with this family issues in the spotlight.

3 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Engagements and marriages are as serious as high school relationships these days...

This makes me think they only stayed together BECAUSE she got pregnant...:saladga:

Its all business in the entertainment world :messga:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Archived