💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi B & Offset Break Up

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

As a fan of Cardi, i have to say i think this is a good step. 

Outside of the personal stuff this is also good for business. Gay fans didn’t like that she was with Offse for the obvious reason. some people didn’t like how she stayed with him after he cheated. Plus she’s kinda outgrown Migos. She soared to high levels this year and they kinda fell down a bit. Especially their solo work. 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dominic
6 hours ago, Ryusei said:

good, he only cheated all the time anyways. But yet another child with divorced parents :selena: 

Better divorced than growing up in a destructive household. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Morphine Prince
7 hours ago, oyeavi said:

Americans really think marriage is some sort of a joke.. fkin idiots.. could have tried the live in relationship instead. dumbfks 

8/10 countries with the highest divorce rates in the world are in Europe

But go off I guess 

AStarIsBorn21
1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

8/10 countries with the highest divorce rates in the world are in Europe

But go off I guess 

They’re just jealous Americans have Gaga for the next two years. :vegas:

misunderstood

Yikes the replies in this thread! Tragic and cringeworthy as ****!

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

FlopSlurper
7 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

She's acting like its a high school breakup lol

Is she supposed to roll on the floor crying or what? I don't understand this comment. I didn't know high schoolers could be this reserved and mature about a breakup 

GagaMyBlood95

It can happen and yeah she is not crying in the video but that doesn't mean she doesn't care or isn't hurt..

I also give her the props that she said it like this, direct and straightforward so I don't think she wants a PR stunt. If she wanted that, she would drag it for weeks until finally saying that they are breaking up imo

Mister Money
9 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

I like Cardi and I really could care less about this. I'm not interested in her relationships. I'm not interested in Ariana's, Madonna's Nicky's or anyone's relationships. But I hope it gives us good break up music because I'm here for good break up songs. 

girl preach i find some people are obsessed with their relationships and im like thats their business not mine.

7 hours ago, AlotofApollo said:

As I grew up as a child of divorced parents myself, a baby would be only an option for me to bring into an healthy and sustainable relationship. I feel sorry for her child and that it will deal with this family issues in the spotlight.

I feel the same. Nowadays people treat having children like a nice option and then break up like it’s nothing because relationships don’t mean anything. And I agree that you shouldn’t stay in relationship just because of the baby but for god’s sake loosing one of your parent is serious :( And don’t you dare me telling that some kind of spending time with other parent is fine. It helps but it’s miles away from having happy family.

StrawberryBlond

You can even tell by her way of speaking that she's not all that bummed about it, even though she's not even been married a year and should therefore, still be in that honeymoon stage and first flush of love. This suggests things haven't been right before, during and after the marriage and her heart was never truly in it. She's way too calm and business-like for someone who's heartbroken. At least she's finally leaving this toxic relationship, even if it does involve breaking up the family (that is, if this isn't a PR stunt and they announce they're still together by new year). At the end of the day, for a child to be raised in an environment where one parent is cheating on the other doesn't set them up well for future relationships of their own. But I wouldn't be surprised if she picked another unsuitable man next time. Cardi seems to be the type of woman who has an attraction to bad boys even when they treat her badly and if a guy starts treating her nicely, she likely wouldn't find him exciting. It's a mindset that so many women are caught in and it's very sad. Women, realise your worth and find a man who treats you right. And ideally wait until you've been with him for over a year and be living with him/marry before you have a child together. So many children now are the result of a short-term relationship and will never experience both parents living together and the family dynamic and the sad thing is, it means they're now more likely to make the same choices later in life.

But I will say that I at least commend Cardi for actually marrying him, albeit far too early to do so (and, you know, him not being marriage material due to his infidelity). Even though the public didn't know at the time, she'd been married in secret for several months and had actually been married when the baby was conceived, which is very rare in a lot of rap relationships. It just goes to show that some people can be more traditional than we thought. They may not have gone the distance, but at least they made it official and laid down the foundation before the baby which shows there was at least some attempt to have things work out. More than I can say for a lot of celebrity unions.

Archived