šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Billboard: Top Dance/Electronic Albums of 2018

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

These are the top Dance/Electronic Albums of the 2018 Billboard Year (November 10, 2017 to November 8, 2018). This is based on the based with the highest SPS Ā (sales plus streaming) during that time period

Ā 

#01-#03Ā Memories...Do_Not_Open.jpgFunk_Wav_Bounces_1.jpgCollage,_album_cover.jpg

#04-#06Ā Lady_Gaga_%E2%80%93_The_Fame_album_cover.pngA_Moment_Alone_Cover.jpgKygo_Kids_in_Love.jpg

#07-#09Ā Gorillaz_Demon_Days.PNG600x600bf.pngEncore_album_cover.jpeg

#10-#12Ā In_Return_Odesza.jpgKygo_Stargazing.jpgDavid_Guetta_-_Nothing_but_the_Beat.png

#13-#15Ā 220px-MajorLazerPeaceIstheMission.png1200x1200bb.jpg20643178_1406533682801022_1751473059216993500_o-696x696.jpg

#16-#18Ā Avicii_-_True_(Album).pngCloud_Nine_coverartwork.jpgRandom_Access_Memories.jpg

#19-#21Ā Common_Ground.jpgAV%C4%AACI_(01).jpgFlume_-_Skin.png

#22-#24Ā Daft_Punk_-_Discovery.jpgDavid_Guetta_-_7_(album_cover).jpgCalvin_Harris_-_18_Months.png

#25 Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Calvin_Harris_-_Motion.png

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

source:Ā https://www.billboard.com/charts/year-end/2018/dance-electronic-albums

Urban FloraĀ is iconic, Alina Baraz needs to stop whatever sheā€™sĀ doing and return to this because this is what sheā€™s good atĀ :vegas:

also I love how old most of these albums are, I donā€™t know what that says about the genreĀ :madge:

Thomas P

So is The Fame the closest gaga is gonna get to a thriller?

forever timeless, never leaving the charts?

Iā€™m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

JusKeepBreathin

This is great but I also think this has alot to do with the fact that Dance/ Electronica is a genre that is dead.

Practically every album on this list is years old.Ā 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

KatieJudasGaga4
31 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

So is The Fame the closest gaga is gonna get to a thriller?

forever timeless, never leaving the charts?

It left the chart years ago, but came back in 2017 after the Superbowl and hasn't left since. The Fame is the longest running #1 on this chart and has the most weeks spent on the chart. (108 weeks at #1 & 245 weeks in the chart)

derpmonster

Is TFM included or nah?Ā 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, derpmonster said:

Is TFM included or nah?Ā 

It left the chart like a year ago when the Superbowl helped it re enter the chart. It hasn't came back since.Ā :interestinga::interestinga::icega:

Ā 

However, Born This Way is still on the chart at #22! It is one of the longest running albums as well with 148 weeks!Ā :firega:

48 minutes ago, Possibly Maybe said:

Ā 

also I love how old most of these albums are, I donā€™t know what that says about the genreĀ :madge:

Not a good sign really.

KatieJudasGaga4
5 minutes ago, Jaume said:

Not a good sign really.

Well 2 of Gaga's albums are still on here so great sign for meĀ :vegas:

Miracle
4 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

This is great but I also think this has alot to do with the fact that Dance/ Electronica is a genre that is dead.

Practically every album on this list is years old.Ā 

It's not a dead genre, it's just translates into electro-pop / EDM-pop albums that aren't counted in this listĀ 

Archived