💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Billboard: Top Dance/Electronic Albums of 2018

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

These are the top Dance/Electronic Albums of the 2018 Billboard Year (November 10, 2017 to November 8, 2018). This is based on the based with the highest SPS  (sales plus streaming) during that time period

#01-#03 Memories...Do_Not_Open.jpgFunk_Wav_Bounces_1.jpgCollage,_album_cover.jpg

#04-#06 Lady_Gaga_%E2%80%93_The_Fame_album_cover.pngA_Moment_Alone_Cover.jpgKygo_Kids_in_Love.jpg

#07-#09 Gorillaz_Demon_Days.PNG600x600bf.pngEncore_album_cover.jpeg

#10-#12 In_Return_Odesza.jpgKygo_Stargazing.jpgDavid_Guetta_-_Nothing_but_the_Beat.png

#13-#15 220px-MajorLazerPeaceIstheMission.png1200x1200bb.jpg20643178_1406533682801022_1751473059216993500_o-696x696.jpg

#16-#18 Avicii_-_True_(Album).pngCloud_Nine_coverartwork.jpgRandom_Access_Memories.jpg

#19-#21 Common_Ground.jpgAV%C4%AACI_(01).jpgFlume_-_Skin.png

#22-#24 Daft_Punk_-_Discovery.jpgDavid_Guetta_-_7_(album_cover).jpgCalvin_Harris_-_18_Months.png

#25        Calvin_Harris_-_Motion.png

source: https://www.billboard.com/charts/year-end/2018/dance-electronic-albums

Urban Flora is iconic, Alina Baraz needs to stop whatever she’s doing and return to this because this is what she’s good at :vegas:

also I love how old most of these albums are, I don’t know what that says about the genre :madge:

Thomas P

So is The Fame the closest gaga is gonna get to a thriller?

forever timeless, never leaving the charts?

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

JusKeepBreathin

This is great but I also think this has alot to do with the fact that Dance/ Electronica is a genre that is dead.

Practically every album on this list is years old. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

KatieJudasGaga4
31 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

So is The Fame the closest gaga is gonna get to a thriller?

forever timeless, never leaving the charts?

It left the chart years ago, but came back in 2017 after the Superbowl and hasn't left since. The Fame is the longest running #1 on this chart and has the most weeks spent on the chart. (108 weeks at #1 & 245 weeks in the chart)

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, derpmonster said:

Is TFM included or nah? 

It left the chart like a year ago when the Superbowl helped it re enter the chart. It hasn't came back since. :interestinga::interestinga::icega:

However, Born This Way is still on the chart at #22! It is one of the longest running albums as well with 148 weeks! :firega:

48 minutes ago, Possibly Maybe said:

also I love how old most of these albums are, I don’t know what that says about the genre :madge:

Not a good sign really.

KatieJudasGaga4
5 minutes ago, Jaume said:

Not a good sign really.

Well 2 of Gaga's albums are still on here so great sign for me :vegas:

Miracle
4 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

This is great but I also think this has alot to do with the fact that Dance/ Electronica is a genre that is dead.

Practically every album on this list is years old. 

It's not a dead genre, it's just translates into electro-pop / EDM-pop albums that aren't counted in this list 

Archived