news

Gaga for Enigma Rehearsals

Featured Posts

voidfigure
7 hours ago, Borisapillar said:

7 hours ago, iAstroLeo said:

7 hours ago, Funkymonkey said:

This all seems very cool BUT I PRAY TO GOD that it wont be just cool interludes and stuff that dont go together AT ALL (like at JWT). Yes the interludes gave me life, but the show itself didnt make sense with (music vs interludes vs stage)

It all made sense. It's a concert, not a musical with a plot to follow. Do you think the artRave and Madonna concerts (don't misunderstand me, I hate her, I just used her as an example because she puts on very theathrical shows with interludes) have a "logic sense" with their acts? They are just pure entertainment, like JWT was and every concert should be 😊

Edited by voidfigure
  • Like 1

Joshie S

I have a feeling that this, whatever it may be for (an interlude etc) is referencing the last show of the Born This Way Ball, in those faithful moments during Scheiße.

Her body language, posture etc. is strikingly similar...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5rBkQYWtyKliNEafwvWamaxresdefault.jpg

Plus, it could explain the strange crying. She was clearly obviously visibly upset here (and in pain).

A lot of her movements, the shaking of her head as if she is saying "no, no, NO!".. the way she is positioned on the floor.. Very similar.

1544000306612089.gif?1544000321

Edited by Joshie S
The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Like 1
  • Shook 9
  • Sad 2

QuantiQuentin

She's just crying for the dead chickens.

Or for the fact that they're all alive and won't let her enter in her house.

Edited by QuantiQuentin

Davian

I’m so here for this!! Not going to Vegas but still can’t wait to see the new show on YouTube:oops:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂
  • Thanks 1

derpmonster

Can we talk about how it got to 1 million likes in a hour and easily 2 million in less than 12? 

Edited by derpmonster

derpmonster
3 hours ago, voidfigure said:

It all made sense. It's a concert, not a musical with a plot to follow. Do you think the artRave and Madonna concerts (don't misunderstand me, I hate her, I just used her as an example because she puts on very theathrical shows with interludes) have a "logic sense" with their acts? They are just pure entertainment, like JWT was and every concert should be 😊

The Monster Ball and especially the BTWB had stories that flowed. Very theatrical. It would be nice to see that again. Maybe it'll help Gaga showcase to Broadway she's into it further. 

MaryJaneHolland
2 hours ago, derpmonster said:

Can we talk about how it got to 1 million likes in a hour and easily 2 million in less than 12? 

That's views sis :selena: It has 472k likes.

A Clown Is Born
  • Sad 1

Billy Martin
14 hours ago, AStarIsBorn21 said:

The way she looks at her hands... will she be disintegrating? Or maybe morphing. 

I'M SUPER LATE BUT Y'ALL SHE'S ****ING SHAPESHIFTING

LG6IsComing

Honestly I'm not even going but I'm so excited for ENIGMA to start. And with all the imagery and aesthetic for the show so far, it doesn't seem that unlikely that we'll be getting ARTPOP ACT 2. Hehe.

LG6IsComing
42 minutes ago, Billy Martin said:

I'M SUPER LATE BUT Y'ALL SHE'S ****ING SHAPESHIFTING

OMG YOU'RE RIGHT. 

• Thanks 1

LG6IsComing
6 hours ago, Davian said:

I’m so here for this!! Not going to Vegas but still can’t wait to see the new show on YouTube:oops:

Same :)

adammonroe
4 hours ago, derpmonster said:

Those are the views.

• Sad 1