Apple Music
news

Gaga for Enigma Rehearsals

Featured Posts

ghs
12 minutes ago, Melodichard said:

I was thinking that too. You would think this stuff should’ve happened awhile ago lolol. 

Its not happening right now. They are just posting it now...

• Like 9

jujubaruda

I bet it's the intel tecnology, but instead of those things flying, its her own clones.

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Bloody hooker
Just now, Teal Ambition said:

I hope she's doing alright in the virtual world :cryga: Someone needs to check up on her

She’s probably waiting for the trakstar feature to be released. :selena:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.
  • LMAO 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

nikola
7 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

High key upset she’s about to bring her best show to Vegas instead of touring it. 

Well, Vegas gives her more space to do some stuff that she could not do on world your because she is moving from city to city and from venue to venue... And some venues can't allow some things so she has to adjust to all the venues that she will be going to...and in Vegas she will be in one place and she knows what she can do with the venue that she is in.

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"
  • Like 12

Satans Ex Wife

OMG this had me shook! It took me a few watches and reading the comments to realize she is probably acting and NOT actually having a mental breakdown! Lol, guess that's the future Oscar winning actin skill she's got :cool: 

I love a good mysterious unexplainable video!! :giveup: Reminds me of the good old days! :giveup: Getting hyped for Enigma!

Borislshere
1 minute ago, nikola said:

Well, Vegas gives her more space to do some stuff that she could not do on world your because she is moving from city to city and from venue to venue... And some venues can't allow some things so she has to adjust to all the venues that she will be going to...and in Vegas she will be in one place and she knows what she can do with the venue that she is in.

I can’t really judge until I see the full show but I’m sure there are ways to modify the Vegas show for a tour. 

nikola
7 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

I can’t really judge until I see the full show but I’m sure there are ways to modify the Vegas show for a tour. 

Well, I can't judge either... But for sure she can adjust enigma for world tour... I just said that maybe she will use some technology that's not easy to move every day and from city to city... But we will have to wait and see 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"
  • Like 2

KatieJudasGaga4

Is Before I Cry confirmed then?

I’m just a Holy Fool, oh baby he’s so cruel, But I’m still in love with Judas, baby
  • LMAO 3
  • Sad 1

LeJudas
1 hour ago, TimisaMonster said:

Well Gaga is crying "No!" in the clip, so...

NO.mp3 is coming....

"I SAID NO, NO, NO!"

:music:

A no no remix ft. Gaga?

It's time to let the old ways die.

Bradley

When you get so tired of being rained with awards left and right...

You won't get where you want to go if you acknowledge the fear.
  • LMAO 3

Ziggy

I feel like there may be a storyline of some sort here. I'm not sure what it is, but I have a feeling that Gaga's bringing storyline and theater back to her shows.

• Like 2

McYves

When you see Gaga crying in a Motion Capture suit and it feels fine and normal :queenga:. She really has accustomed us to crazier ****.

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1