💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

MØ ft. Foster The People - Blur

JustHMLover

Featured Posts

JustHMLover

One of the many highlights on MØ’s excellent Forever Neverland, “Blur” might be the catchiest ode to creative stagnation ever written. The Stint-produced banger is now getting the full single treatment — complete with a remix featuring Foster The People. (Or Mark Foster, to be more exact). While I’m not usually a fan of tinkering with pop perfection, the indie-rocker adds another layer to the song. Namely, it imbues the track with a distinctly West Coast vibe. Which is not a coincidence.

“I wanted the video for ‘Blur’ to be shot in California since the song to me is about having a writer’s block in LA, and feeling directionless inside a bubble,” MØ says of the just-released visual. “It was exciting for me to work with [director] Lauren Sick for this project because I felt like she really understood the sentiment behind the song. We wanted to make a simple story and a simple visual that reflects on the feeling of being stuck in a beautiful and familiar place, but twisting it somewhat and applying our own filter.”

They achieve this by having MØ prance around a skate park in glittery boots. There are also red veils and a night-time drive. It’s striking and suitably weird. Watch the video up top.

https://www.idolator.com/7688931/mo-foster-the-people-blur-remix-video?chrome=1

Archived