đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Cardi Earns Highest Charting Year-End Female Rap Album Ever

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

Cardi B has earned the highest charting album by a female rapper on a Billboard year-end chart. This is based on their Billboard 200 albums chart

Her debut album, Invasion of Privacy, is the 6th biggest album of 2018. 

She now beats Nicki Minaj, who had two albums reach #7 on year-end lists (Pink Friday in 2011 and The Pinkprint in 2015)

Nicki Minaj had bested Lauryn Hill's album, which was the 11th biggest album of 1999. 

cardi-b-invasion-of-privacy.jpg

Source: https://www.billboard.com/charts/year-end/2018/top-billboard-200-albums

rumours
7 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Nicki Minaj had bested Lauryn Hill's album, which was the 11th biggest album of 1999. 

The fact that Nicki and Cardi out-charted Lauryn Hill’s iconic album is a travesty. :saladga:

Who cares 🤷🏼‍♀️ Neither will ever in this lifetime top Lauryn Hill’s album, despite Billboard’s weird way of calculating this “achievement”.  

Miseducation was nominated for 5 GRAMMYs, won 5 of them (including Album Of The Year) and sold around 20M copies. It’s good music too, my Mum played that album over & over when I was a toddler.

Evan Peters
16 minutes ago, Rio said:

Who cares 🤷🏼‍♀️ Neither will ever in this lifetime top Lauryn Hill’s album, despite Billboard’s weird way of calculating this “achievement”.  

Miseducation was nominated for 5 GRAMMYs, won 5 of them (including Album Of The Year) and sold around 20M copies. It’s good music too, my Mum played that album over & over when I was a toddler.

OP didn't say nicki or cardi was better, just that it beat in terms of year end charting. it's not that deep. lol

emma roberts is an abuser

1 hour ago, Evan Peters said:

OP didn't say nicki or cardi was better, just that it beat in terms of year end charting. it's not that deep. lol

Was just giving people a reminder of that great album

Archived