15 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

It's my opinion

Gurl you're savage and I love it :tony:

Colourful

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crisTEAne

they are both great performers. but in terms of intelligence, there seems to be a huge gap between them. gagz is extremely articulate and bright. and i love her for that.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Of course, who can she compete against? Miley Cyrus? Selena Gomez? Dua Lipa? 

If it was the 80s, or 60s she wouldn't even have one song on the radio 

StrawberryBlond

We get this thread every month, it seems. I don't even know why it needs to be stated as this is the widely held view anyway, so why say it? But suffice to say, I completely disagree. There's a lot of performers past and present who could have run rings around Beyonce. She is far too polished and lacking in emotion when live and she's not one for interaction. Those things are crucial for touring performances in particular and she just doesn't have it. She makes me feel nothing when she performs, with very few exceptions. Beyonce can apparently play piano but she doesn't do it live and she doesn't do super-difficult dance moves, just some hip bumps and hair swinging mostly. Her voice is very gravelly and shouty, especially nowadays. She doesn't have creative performance ideas. Here's 3 other singers who I'd watch any day over her:

You'll never see Beyonce change outfits this quick, nor does she do partner dancing. May I also add that J-Lo is nearly 50 and she can do all this yet rarely get the praise. If Beyonce can do less than this from a dancing standpoint despite being 12 years younger, it just shows what good PR can give you. And for the record, Jennifer can actually sing really well, as the beginning of the second video proves. It's just she prefers to save the big vocals for occasional performances as it takes more effort.

You'll never see Beyonce in a get-up like this, pushing her body into odd positions and maintain decent vocals. Nor will you see her be act like a hardcore rockstar with a raw sexuality. being unfiltered and interacting with the audience like they're her reason for living. This is why Gaga is my favourite - she does it all and more when performing and goes that extra mile.

And you'll most definitely never see Beyonce doing this kinda thing. Nothing wrong with that, most people can't, but again, just like Gaga, Pink goes that extra mile and shows how powerful a singer she can be while doing it.

After watching these artists, Beyonce just leaves me cold. I don't know how, on a Gaga fansite, anyone could think that Beyonce is above Gaga's performance level when she can't even do everything Gaga can.

On 12/4/2018 at 7:50 PM, adammonroe said:

She's a better writer yes, but Beyoncé is a better dancer AND singer, you literally will never hear Bey struggle while singing or go out of breath. Bey's breath control and technique is unmatched. 

That's a bit of an exaggeration. I've heard Beyonce be out of breath and have it affect her vocals before. She's oversinging so much, she tires herself. And the fact she lipsynched the National Anthem shows she's got some issues with her voice and can't always trust herself to pull it out the bag when it matters.

4 hours ago, BrothaGaga said:

What is the definition of a "Performer" anyway? No one knows what the scope of being a performer is, that's why people give different answers.

A performer can be many things but as far as singing goes, the best performer is surely one who can incorporate pretty much everything - singing, dancing, instrument playing and a general sense of stage presence. Even as a completely impartial critic, I know which one Beyonce can't do and we all know which one it is. Therefore, she can hardly be the best performer when she can't harness all the talents a singer can do.

This is a Gaga forum so obviously this is gonna be challenged but yes Beyoncé is a technically better performer while Gaga is more interesting 

xoxojohnwayne

she’s using a lot of pre-recorded vocals though.. just mentioning. so you kinda hear "live vocals" but not from the same time.. so you can’t tell if it’s live or not :D 

Bel Esprit

She's a great performer, but like @StrawberryBlond said we get this thread or some variation like once a month. It seems like some Gaga fans prefer Bey, and that's fine, go stan her. 

BlackFluid

No. Tori Amos is the best performer alive. I can't imagine anything more boring or meaningless than a beyonce performance. 

beaublue

I don’t understand why people continue to feel the need to post stuff like this on GAGADaily. Like good for you I’m glad you think she’s the best performer, many of us do not, who cares. The point in making is by posting sh*t like this you’re causing more unnecessary drama than there needs to be. You know perfectly well that by posting this you’re going to get attention & disagreements. Go post this on a Beyoncé site ffs.

Original Diva
On 12/5/2018 at 7:12 AM, adammonroe said:

omg i thought that last one was jay z dressed as beyonce :lmao:

excuse me no

Archived