💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Beyoncé IS The Best Performer Alive

adamsenigma

Featured Posts

Janet and Jennifer are surpassing Bey's dancing by far.. Bey's dancing is mainly hairography which is not a good technique..

Bey's voice is beautiful until she screams and causing me a headach..

She's in the top 10 of the best female performers, but she's far from the best.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus
1 minute ago, TeenIdle said:

Performing is not only singing and dancing to a track. It also means bringing your vision to life. You won't see Beyonce fighting an alien race, killing a huge monster on stage or even getting puked on while riding a mechanical bull :huntyga: And that's why she's boring to me.

Have you guys ever seen a Beyoncé show though? :interestinga: Why are we still pretending she stands on stage and sings songs with the same old choreo or whatever? Beyoncé's shows are critically acclaimed for a reason, you know.

And btw, Gaga's been lackluster on stage from an artistic standpoint for two tours now, so you might not wanna bring up aliens, monsters and puke at this stage :koons: In terms of performance she's been far lazier than Beyoncé: no song remixes or different arrangements, still the same old choreo for her old hits (seriously, this is near unforgivable for a performer of her level), no significant set pieces or special effects,...

I don't understand this Beyoncé cliché that keeps lingering on. Agreed, prior to her self-titled album she was a pretty bland artist/performer (technically amazing but not much else) but have you guys been living under a rock since 2013? :pray: She's done some pretty amazing ****ing stuff artistically, incl. on stage.

GhettoFabulous
Just now, Didymus said:

Have you guys ever seen a Beyoncé show though? :interestinga: Why are we still pretending she stands on stage and sings songs with the same old choreo or whatever? Beyoncé's shows are critically acclaimed for a reason, you know.

And btw, Gaga's been lackluster on stage from an artistic standpoint for two tours now, so you might not wanna bring up aliens, monsters and puke at this stage :koons: In terms of performance she's been far lazier than Beyoncé: no song remixes or different arrangements, still the same old choreo for her old hits (seriously, this is near unforgivable for a performer of her level), no significant set pieces or special effects,...

I don't understand this Beyoncé cliché that keeps lingering on. Agreed, prior to her self-titled album she was a pretty bland artist/performer (technically amazing but not much else) but have you guys been living under a rock since 2013? :pray: She's done some pretty amazing ****ing stuff artistically, incl. on stage.

Thank you!!!! This! :lana::madge: 

Borislshere
1 minute ago, Didymus said:

no song remixes or different arrangements, still the same old choreo for her old hits

This has been my biggest issue. I mean even look at Katy Perry, She has new mixes for songs every single tour and it keeps things fresh. Even her new songs have new mixes. I'm praying gaga starts to change up her songs. Adding extra minutes to the just dance intro isn't cutting it for me. 

RudraCNG

I'm ok with old songs keeping the classic choreos tho. I mean, IMO most of them fit perfectly with their respective songs. And it's easier for me to remember them and dance along with her in her shows :selena:

She changed a few tho, like Scheiße or Bloody Mary.

TeenIdle
8 minutes ago, Didymus said:

And again..personal taste. Nothing Beyonce does excites me :oops: 

I agree about the remixes tho and I've always criticized Gaga for that.

vertigostick

Been said before: Beyoncé is technically very good, but there’s something quite « robotic » about  her way to perform. Not much space for spontaneity or variations. 

Gaga’s way to perform is more raw and unpredictable. She’s the more versatile performer and musician, which IMO helps her convey more emotion.

But both are very talented and there’s no need to pit them against each other. At the end of the day, it’s all down to one’s taste.

JohnnyVersace
39 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

have u seen it live?

i can understand if your opinion comes from youtube videos cause neighter the stage nor the vocals fully worked in youtubevideos. stage had to be seen live to really impress.

Yes the stage didn't fully work in the Youtube videos...

...or in person when she was having technical difficulties at my Citi Field date and performed the entire show without the lifting stages, screens, etc. :vegas:

All kidding aside, JWT was sloppier than her others. And it makes sense. She was doing the Super Bowl, Coachella and ASIB all at once. I don't think it was really her focus tbh. 

JohnnyVersace
33 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

This has been my biggest issue. I mean even look at Katy Perry, She has new mixes for songs every single tour and it keeps things fresh. Even her new songs have new mixes. I'm praying gaga starts to change up her songs. Adding extra minutes to the just dance intro isn't cutting it for me. 

She might not have different mixes for every show, but the choreography, and the way she presents her songs does change. And that's what's great about a Beyonce show tbh. You know exactly what you're getting, but every time there is a unique twist on the presentation that leaves you awe-struck. And she hits every single note and step. She simply doesn't miss a beat, and is still able to present her songs in an incredibly artistic, inspired and engaging way. 

She's always going to have the black girl dance clique, the feminist messages, and the trap breakdowns. But each interpretation is unique, and no two tours/performances are the same. 

Borislshere
2 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

She might not have different mixes for every show, but the choreography, and the way she presents her songs does change. And that's what's great about a Beyonce show tbh. You know exactly what you're getting, but every time there is a unique twist on the presentation that leaves you awe-struck. And she hits every single note and step. She simply doesn't miss a beat, and is still able to present her songs in an incredibly artistic, inspired and engaging way. 

She's always going to have the black girl dance clique, the feminist messages, and the trap breakdowns. But each interpretation is unique, and no two tours/performances are the same. 

That's cute an all but like I stated my issue is how she doesn't remix or change up her songs. Beyonce may have a formula but the sound is just as important. Gaga performing the same version of just dance for the past 8 years just isn't cutting it for me. The most she's changed on a song at the jwt was adding that 2 sec sample to love game. Probably the best part about that entire setlist. 

RahrahWitch

Sure she's technically a great performer but for me personally, I feel that the best performers are those that bring the performance to a level beyond that, not just singing and dancing. This is partly why I love Gaga so much, from Hanging herself onstage to Giving Birth to getting puked on to hatching from an Egg.

That's the kind of Artistic expression I feel makes for a great performance.

Archived