💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Beyoncé IS The Best Performer Alive

adamsenigma

Featured Posts

adamsenigma

Ok, so I know this is a controversial topic to discuss here in GagaDaily but I just wanted to give my opinion. 

Lately, I've been watching tons of videos from the Formation Tour and On The Run II and I can't believe how Bey can have like 10 wardorbe changes per show, having the most flawless and technically perfect vocals in the industry while dancing her ass off AND her stamina never seems to fade. There's just something about her that it's so supreme when it comes to live performing. 

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mariomania1234

I think she's probably the better dancer, but I think Gaga is the better fully formed all around artist. The full package. I also think Gaga's the better singer. She's also transitioning into a multimedia icon with her acting.

Teal Ambition
4 minutes ago, mariomania1234 said:

I think she's probably the better dancer, but I think Gaga is the better fully formed all around artist. The full package. I also think Gaga's the better singer.

This is exactly what I think as well.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

adamsenigma
3 minutes ago, mariomania1234 said:

I think she's probably the better dancer, but I think Gaga is the better fully formed all around artist. The full package. I also think Gaga's the better singer.

She's a better writer yes, but Beyoncé is a better dancer AND singer, you literally will never hear Bey struggle while singing or go out of breath. Bey's breath control and technique is unmatched. 

Antonio

You're absolutely right

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

adamsenigma
Just now, Borislshere said:

Here we go. 

I know :emma: But I just wanted to say it, I know you get me JDFJ

mariomania1234
Just now, adammonroe said:

She's a better writer yes, but Beyoncé is a better dancer AND singer, you literally will never hear Bey struggle while singing or go out of breath. Bey's breath control and technique is unmatched. 

Ehh I'd disagree.

adamsenigma
2 minutes ago, mariomania1234 said:

Ehh I'd disagree.

I know you say that cuz you're more of a Gaga stan, and I'm too but as a singer myself Beyoncé's technical level is the best now in the mainstream industry. She never goes out of pitch, she never goes of breath, she reaches high notes while dancing her ass off, etc. Gaga is more versatile, but she's more flawed (not a bad thing at all). 

2 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

Beyoncé is not a good dancer. Ciara, janet, Tinashe are GOOD dancers. Beyoncé has been doing the same thing for over a decade. And flawless vocals? You mean the mic echo’s and emptyness that is her voice. She lipsynced at several big events (she got caught!). Beyoncé is a perfectly marketed product, she is the definition of Pop product. And lets not forget her lack of intellect among other things she is lacking.

mariomania1234

I don't think Bey could pull off what Gaga did at the oscars 2015. Just like Gaga couldn't pull off some the dance routines Bey does. They both have strengths and weakness.

I just happen to think Gaga has more natural strengths.

Thomas P

Yes. Yes she is. I’ve been saying this for years. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived