💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Beyoncé IS The Best Performer Alive

adamsenigma

Featured Posts

Blastertoyo

I wouldn’t make that comparison at all and I don’t mean to disrespect Beyonce, she’s a nice lady, and she’s had a fantastic huge career, one of the biggest pop star of all time. But Gaga plays a lot of instruments. She write all her own music. She spend hours a day in the studio. Shes  a producer. She’s  a writer. What she does  is different. :ohwell:

please enlighten me to death

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Infinity Wave
8 hours ago, adammonroe said:

Also, yes, a lot of clasically trained vocalists can pull off a performance like that. 

Of course, I was talkibg about the mainstream music industry. Sorry for any misundertsading

Colourful

Infinity Wave

Anyway I can't with y'all 

I wish you luck with your lives spent tryna discredit gaga and treating Bey like a Goddes :bye:

Colourful

Glamourpuss

Frank Sinatra tribute. Gaga Vs Beyonce. Gaga's performance was better. Case closed. :derpga:

NewUsername

I've already seen Beyoncé live 4 times and Gaga 8 times by now, and though I love Beyoncé, I'd take Gaga over her every day.

I agree B is unmatched in "singing while dancing" competition, but for me, that's all there is to her. My biggest disappointment is her music keeps getting worse. No performance can save a bad song in my opinion, and it's a completely different situation with Gaga. She just keeps getting better in every way.

16 hours ago, FentyGa said:

they're not the best vocalists 

Coming from the person who once said Bad Romance is less iconic than Tik Tok. :ladyhaha:

Neight Shayde

What is the definition of a "Performer" anyway? No one knows what the scope of being a performer is, that's why people give different answers.

19 hours ago, adammonroe said:

She's a better writer yes, but Beyoncé is a better dancer AND singer, you literally will never hear Bey struggle while singing or go out of breath. Bey's breath control and technique is unmatched. 

Pre recorded

Borislshere
6 minutes ago, Sergi Gil said:

Pre recorded

Saw her live at the otr2 tour and it def wasn't pre recorded. there were even times during this tour where she messed up a few lyrics. 

adamsenigma
55 minutes ago, Sergi Gil said:

Pre recorded

Sometimes she actually messed up or forgot the lyrics. Just because she used pre recorded vocals at some events doesn't mean she always uses them.

adamsenigma
7 hours ago, Infinity Wave said:

Anyway I can't with y'all 

I wish you luck with your lives spent tryna discredit gaga and treating Bey like a Goddes :bye:

No one is discrediting Gaga. Some of us are just saying that Bey shows are most polished, rehearsed and less flawed than Gaga's. Bey is more of a perfectionist, Gaga is more raw and spontaneous, and there's nothing wrong with that at all. 

FentyGa
15 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Well, they said one of the best, not the best.

Yeah, and she's not one of the best.

Archived