Featured Posts

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SwissMonster

She is maybe the most professional. But that doesn’t make you the best tbh

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

That J

And you guys talk about others putting women against women?

Wow.  Look at this thread! 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J

Everyone needs a baptism tonight.  

Geez.  Too many nasty threads and thoughts today.  

I'll try this again tomorrow.  

Nite. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

ANTI WP
6 hours ago, adammonroe said:

She's a better writer yes, but Beyoncé is a better dancer AND singer, you literally will never hear Bey struggle while singing or go out of breath. Bey's breath control and technique is unmatched. 

Even Her Fans Will Admit She Lip Syncs While Hard Choreo And After Hard Choreo( Gaga Wont Do That )  .. She is a perfectionist . I Think She Is Greatest  Performer Of All Time ..But Gaga Outdid Beyonces Superbowl Performance WITH Hers ...

Bella Goth

and there she goes again... competing women againts women. they all have flaw and their power, she is queen and so evrybody else, next.

Bradley

Why does GGD, or pop fans in general, feel the need to always make comparisons and crown someone and make someone else seem less?

Why can't singers co-exist? Do you guys realise how mundane the music industry would be if there was only one artist who could execute her performance and vocals amazingly? Why can't several artists be praised for their contribution to the music industry and amazing artistry, music, vocals and performances? And I'm not asking to you like every single artist, but both these women are deserving of praise for their authentic talent.

Beyonce and Gaga are both huge legends to look up to. We don't need to make a 100-page list of the flaws of one to justify why the other is better.

Beyonce and Gaga both are capable of doing things the other cannot, and being a performer has so many facets to it which both artists excel to different degrees. Beyonce is a better dancer and an amazing vocalist, she doesn't run out of breath after an intense choreography, but Gaga can do jazz, Broadway, rock, metal, country (I'm not saying Beyonce can't, but she hasn't shown us yet, if you want the credit you need to show the work). Gaga is more theatrical than Beyonce imo, her overall musical direction from her fashion choices, vocal-technique, stage designs and themes are more eccentric and creative. She can also sing so many kinds of songs (The Cure - airy, falsetto-heavy to Dope/Bad Romance - deep voice to The Sound of Music - Broadway) She's very multi-faceted and I don't think I can name any other person who can tackle as many kinds of voices as she does.

Also Gaga's musicianship is incomparable, Gaga can sit down and turn her songs into emotional piano and acoustic ballads that strike deep into your core and Beyonce doesn't touch a musical instrument in a two-hour show. But Beyonce is definitely the better dancer and the only person who can dance her *ss off and still execute her vocals flawlessly. Still I think they both deserve praise for their work in their respective fields.

I agree. In a technical way, she is ahead of Gaga.

But, beyond technicalities, I think they are both very different and very incomparable artists. I can acknowledge Bey's technical performanceship, but Gaga's overall musicianship is more resonant and striking. And such.

3 points in and ready for more

She's a PRODUCTION. Choreography and vocals at 100%. Flawless and mesmerizing to look at. With a good message in her performances. I think she's the female MJ.

But gaga comes close second. Though she is more spontaneous, more intimate and interactive with the audience, and not afraid to make mistakes or look rough in the performance. Plus, she plays the piano!

They offer different things and that's what makes them both amazing. My two queens :giveup:

9 hours ago, adammonroe said:

Ok, so I know this is a controversial topic to discuss here in GagaDaily but I just wanted to give my opinion. 

Lately, I've been watching tons of videos from the Formation Tour and On The Run II and I can't believe how Bey can have like 10 wardorbe changes per show, having the most flawless and technically perfect vocals in the industry while dancing her ass off AND her stamina never seems to fade. There's just something about her that it's so supreme when it comes to live performing. 

Remember she mimes  a lot but she uses a different version from the album that she recorded especially for live purposes so it seems like it's live.

9 hours ago, adammonroe said:

She's a better writer yes, but Beyoncé is a better dancer AND singer, you literally will never hear Bey struggle while singing or go out of breath. Bey's breath control and technique is unmatched. 

She's been proven to lipsync A LOT, but her energy and dancing make up for it. You can not dance and not literally get out of breath.

6 hours ago, AllThingsGaga said:

Nope, she got dragged for only performing 25 minutes in her last show. Terrible to do that to fans :omg:

Just wanted to correct this. The official concert live stream was only on for the first 25 minutes. In reality, she performed an entire 26 song set.

Biden Harris 2024
8 minutes ago, tthen said:

Just wanted to correct this. The official concert live stream was only on for the first 25 minutes. In reality, she performed an entire 26 song set.

I know. Basically to put it in Gaga perspective, it's as if Gaga live streamed the Joanne club dates and then yanked the feed in 20 minutes which I don't even think she hit the stage 20 minutes in...they didn't show the whole thing because they thought it undermined paid tour ticket holders, come on, huuuugggeee eye roll on that :nails:

Archived