💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Beyoncé IS The Best Performer Alive

adamsenigma

Featured Posts

South Blonde
39 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

She's a better writer yes, but Beyoncé is a better dancer AND singer, you literally will never hear Bey struggle while singing or go out of breath. Bey's breath control and technique is unmatched. 

Pre-rec is there for a reason

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Borislshere
24 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

I mean, have you even watched or attended the Joanne World Tour?

Or maybe some of you are still pressedT she cancelled it

Out of all the gaga tours you used for a comparison, you choose her worst? Okay. 

RudraCNG

I think Beyoncé has a more powerful voice than Gaga, but also I prefer Gaga's vocal interpretation.

Edit: How is Joanne World Tour the worst Gaga Tour? She delivered her best vocals there, and there was no pre-rec at all :saladga:

Schizophonic

its hard to compare both as performer because they have a major difference in the way they perform.

beyonce is a perfectionist and everything is staged until the literally last breath.

gaga has way more spontaneity and interaction with the audience in her shows. you would never see a beyonce stopping a song to tell a little story that is not part of the show like gaga does all the time (whens she´s at the piano, i know its not that easy when you have to sing on a instrumental or band).

you would not see bey stagedive or beein silly onstage.

other than gaga you will always see a flawless beyonce from the first to the last minute, you even barely see her sweat on stage while gaga was running around the end of the monsterball soaked in sweat, fakeblood, lube and whatever else.

bey wins on the technical side but gaga has way more to offer on the human connection and rockstar attitude.

Borislshere
3 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

Edit: How is Joanne World Tour the worst Gaga Tour? She delivered her best vocals there, and there was no pre-rec at all :saladga:

Not imo. The vocals were all over the place, The stage was uninspired, dancing was questionable, merchandise was bland. The only redeeming quality was the interludes.

South Blonde
2 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

Not imo. The vocals were all over the place, The stage was uninspired, dancing was questionable, merchandise was bland. The only redeeming quality was the interludes.

Turns out some of us really deserved the cancellation :triggered:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

JohnnyVersace

Seeing her live is a game changer. The confidence, the poise, the power. It’s incredible, and I’ve never seen anything like her before. The way she commands an audience, and NEVER misses a step or note is just beyond. 

While I prefer Gaga’s artistry, the story of her struggle, mental health, gayness, etc., Beyoncé’s stage presence is undeniably strong. 

As a performance ARTIST, Gaga. As a performer, Beyoncé. 

Borislshere
Just now, South Blonde said:

Turns out some of us really deserved the cancellation :triggered:

True, give me Enigma instead

Vitleysingur
7 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

Other than gaga you will always see a flawless beyonce from the first to the last minute, you even barely see her sweat on stage while gaga was running around the end of the monsterball soaked in sweat, fakeblood, lube and whatever else.

Beyonce's wig did stuck in the fan once and she did improvise to fire the lighting technician. :gaycat:

5 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

Thank you for making my day:ladyhaha:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

Schizophonic
5 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

have u seen it live?

i can understand if your opinion comes from youtube videos cause neighter the stage nor the vocals fully worked in youtubevideos. stage had to be seen live to really impress.

Borislshere
Just now, Schizophonic said:

have u seen it live?

i can understand if your opinion comes from youtube videos cause neighter the stage nor the vocals fully worked in youtubevideos. stage had to be seen live to really impress.

Saw it live front row

Runway

Nah, gaga outsang in the Sound of Music tribute and then outsang again at 2016 Star Spangled Banner. No lipsynch too.

TeenIdle

Performing is not only singing and dancing to a track. It also means bringing your vision to life. You won't see Beyonce fighting an alien race, killing a huge monster on stage or even getting puked on while riding a mechanical bull :huntyga: And that's why she's boring to me. Taylor and Katy are mediocre singers but I'd pay to see them live and I'd skip Bey. It all comes down to personal taste, so this thread is pointless.

Archived