Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Beyoncé IS The Best Performer Alive

adamsenigma

Featured Posts

Infinity Wave

I promise I'll try to be more objective as possible.

Bey is a good dancer (not a flawless one, JLo is a better dancer; Bey almost does the same thing over and over but at least she does them pretty well lol), Gaga is not on her level anyway.

As far as the vocals are concerned, nobody is ever gonna convince me that she B has better vocals or technique. Have you watched the Oscar tribute?

Or do you even ever listened to Whitney in her gold years? That's perfect, flawless technique.

Gaga is a a really great singer as is Beyoncé. Let's just not act like B is God alive on Earth please

Colourful

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GhettoFabulous

Definitely

- She’s got vocals 

-She can dance 

- She knows how to keep an audience 

Gaga and her and definitely up there for me :diane:

GhettoFabulous
44 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

I promise I'll try to be more objective as possible.

Bey is a good dancer (not a flawless one, JLo is a better dancer; Bey almost does the same thing over and over but at least she does them pretty well lol), Gaga is not on her level anyway.

As far as the vocals are concerned, nobody is ever gonna convince me that she B has better vocals or technique. Have you watched the Oscar tribute?

Or do you even ever listened to Whitney in her gold years? That's perfect, flawless technique.

Gaga is a perfetct singer as is Beyoncé. Let's just not act like B is God alive on Earth please

Did you watch the rendition of halo she did like 2 days ago? :lana: It WAS out of this world 

Infinity Wave

I mean, have you even watched or attended the Joanne World Tour?

Or maybe some of you are still pressedT she cancelled it

Colourful

Infinity Wave
Just now, GhettoFabulous said:

Did you watch the rendition of halo she did like 2 days ago? :lana: It wasn’t out of this world 

I didn't say she is not a good performers.

I just invite y'all not to act like she's a Goddes cuz little reminder: she's not :vegas:

Colourful

Lextyr97
17 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

She's a better writer yes, but Beyoncé is a better dancer AND singer, you literally will never hear Bey struggle while singing or go out of breath. Bey's breath control and technique is unmatched. 

Well I mean, AND DO NOT DENY BECAUSE SHE DOES, she does lip sync BUT she does it well and in order to keep it going so this isn’t entirely accurate. I’m not docking her because she’s the best singer technically of our generation for sure. Hands down. But yeah lol she’s still great

Didymus
6 minutes ago, mariomania1234 said:

I don't think Bey could pull off what Gaga did at the oscars 2015.

Of course she could lol.

She's been delivering operatic vocals for years.

TimisaMonster

ENIGMA 3 second Aura clip proves Beyonce ain't ready...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

GhettoFabulous
Just now, Infinity Wave said:

I didn't say she is not a good performers.

I just invite y'all not to act like she's a Goddes cuz little reminder: she's not :vegas:

Reminder she is :vegas: she’s worked 20+ years to get to where she is and being a black woman and to have that much power is definitely praise worthy taking into account only a few can achieve what she’s achieved :vegas:She can sing, she can produce, she can dance and she can put on a hell of a show y’all  can say “we don’t like Beyoncé” and go but to call her overrated(which you’re implying) is not gonna fly no ma’am! 

adamsenigma
5 minutes ago, mariomania1234 said:

I don't think Bey could pull off what Gaga did at the oscars 2015. Just like Gaga couldn't pull off some the dance routines Bey does. They both have strengths and weakness.

I just happen to think Gaga has more natural strengths.

She could easily pull a performance like that, and tbh Gaga has had such great dance moments too

I just feel like Bey is more of a perfectionist while Gaga is more "raw". Maybe I like Bey performances more cuz I'm a perfectionist too but I also like her more because of the aura she has while she has, I remember Gaga had that back in 2010-12 and then it kinda went away, she had that goddess like presence which is something that I see in Bey now.

giskardsb

thankfully we have both and there is no need to try to rank them or pit them against each other.

geopang

Beyonce is extremely limited. You want to give her the title of best performer? Sure. But she doesn’t hold a candle to anything else Gaga can do.

Well, I don't like Beyoncé but maybe you're right. Still, I think Gaga has something that other artists (like Beyoncé) don't have and that's the power of make you feel SOMETHING through her voice, lyrics and art. Her art has SOUL, Beyoncé (TO ME) is just robot-like perfection.

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

adamsenigma
1 minute ago, geopang said:

Beyonce is extremely limited. You want to give her the title of best performer? Sure. But she doesn’t hold a candle to anything else Gaga can do.

Yes I know, I'm just talking about the technical side haha Gaga is a lot more creative when it comes to perform and never does the same, but I think Bey is more polished and I personally like that more. :flutter:

No matter what anyone says in anyone’s favor no one is correct lol its not like a race with the best time, it’s opinion. I don’t think she’s #1 but ofc she’s phenomenal 

Archived