💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Beyoncé performers at Global Citizens Festival: Mandela

Borislshere

Featured Posts

Borislshere

This past Sunday, Beyonce and Jay-z brought their OTR tour back for one night at the global citizens festival in South Africa. The Set was a little over an hour long but only those in attendance saw the full show. Those watching via stream saw about 36 min of the show. 

tXpiVSg8lMFn_1280x1280_KaMXZQjO.jpggKCB0je9vn2I_1280x1280_KaMXZQjO.jpg

DtcYxLmXQAEc8ja.jpgDtcB2LnWwAUcMVN.jpg

Dtc3yW9WsAA1lrc.jpg

Borislshere

They brought out the best mixes for this show. I’m still bitter we didn’t get halo at my show. 

ugh those outfits are everything, shr really delivered during the tour!

I watched the 25min live thry streamed on sunday and I was slayedT

now let's pray for a solo tour :lolly:

... and now i just sit in silence.

adamsenigma
1 hour ago, TMM90 said:

MUWHAHHAHA is this a joke?

They are tho. They always fit her body so well, not to mention all the details and stuff. 

adamsenigma

She is my 2nd fav and my fav performer ever. I'm sad I couldn't see the whole show :( but I was still slayed!

5 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

They are tho. They always fit her body so well, not to mention all the details and stuff. 

They are...since te Formation tour. Everything before that was just as tacky as Britneys Dream within a Dream tour outfits. Different kinds of tacky.

Bradley
2 hours ago, TylerBR97 said:

She looks phenomenal. OTR2 was so disappointing though

I saw the show and it was phenomenal. It looks less impressive in videos but it's actually a great show to witness from start to finish when you're in attendance, and surprisingly I did enjoy Jay-Z's parts a lot. He's great at commanding the crowd, sometimes the crowd reacts even more passionately to his songs than they do to Beyonce's.

Lextyr97
5 minutes ago, Kitsch said:

I saw the show and it was phenomenal. It looks less impressive in videos but it's actually a great show to witness from start to finish when you're in attendance, and surprisingly I did enjoy Jay-Z's parts a lot. He's great at commanding the crowd, sometimes the crowd reacts even more passionately to his songs than they do to Beyonce's.

I was there too lol I found it boring

Borislshere
6 minutes ago, Kitsch said:

Truth. I wasn’t much of a jay fan before my show but I left as a huge fan. The way he interacts with the audience is amazing and inviting. He vibes with everyone 

Archived