interview

Full Gaga & Miranda Actors on Actors Interview

gag

Featured Posts

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
giskardsb

Great interview.  And you know Gaga knows how to milk those connections when she makes them. 

10 years from now GGD will be arguing about her pop relevance while Gaga is admiring the EGOT on her mantle :vegas:

Watching this interview, i really learned alot on the creatives processes involved. Really great interview! 

YaaaasGaga
18 hours ago, Ziggy said:

bleeds out chickens in her trailer's shower. Instead of punching people who try to get a picture of Jackson, she goes to the bar bathroom and hexes them.

Azealia Banks tease :sis:

NewYorkCity
On 12/4/2018 at 5:47 PM, HosedDownGypsy said:

not her forgeting the name of I Dont Know What Love Is :rip:

Most forgetable song on the soundtrack confirmed 

freebit

Great interview, and I feel like they probably could have talked for way longer. They got on really well. 

I loved that he asked good questions too (same for her asking him about working on MPR).

nath4gaga

I only just got around to watching this. And I have to say this is probably the most excited I've been after watching an interview. 

Did you notice how she visibly relaxed after they started talking about Broadway? The fact she has an idea for a musical currently?! Christ I'm in gay heaven. 

Bella Goth
On 12/5/2018 at 11:09 AM, Miel said:

It's pretty insightful and less rigid than her usual interview spiel. I'd recommend watching it.

i knooow sis, i was joking hahaha.

Archived