interview

Full Gaga & Miranda Actors on Actors Interview

gag

Featured Posts

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crisTEAne

this was all kinds of amazing. and ending with that meditation theory and the stillness and worries as waves and being in synch and allowing them to crash, omg. i could watch them talking for days. seriously. fantastic. loved it.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

mattbri

The interview was magical. Loved it. I feel they also connected so much and I'm really looking forward to seeing where Gaga takes us during and after ENIGMA ... 

The ending was iconic :diane:

HEARTSTOP

She's already going after the Broadway show!!

"I know I can totally do it" c'mon blatant self-promo :staymad:

IDGAF

Bel Esprit
7 hours ago, Red said:

Can someone tell me what she said other than the usual Bradley ass sucking and 100 people in a room?

Hot!! :giveup:

It would be within her talents to host a talk show. She is a thoughtful and engaged listener. I'd love to see her host a variety-show / talk-show hybrid. Maybe an American Jool's Holland type show.

SharkmanthaC
7 hours ago, August3 said:

But am I the only one who have never heard of Lin-Manuel before? :huntyga:

I hadn't either. 

I love this interview/conversation.  It's more relaxed. I also love her look for this, it's just classic.

she/her/hers

PunkTheFunk
8 hours ago, Red said:

God forbid me watch an hour long interview where she might say the same things she has been saying for the last two months over and over again feat. a guy I don’t know

There are actually a lot of new interesting tidbits in there, I would highly recommend watching it :vegas:

JusKeepBreathin

I love this interview so much. There is so much talent between them. You can tell they were genuinely listening to each other and loved each other work.

❤️♥️❤️♥️

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Bella Goth

i havent seen it is the interiew contain im american italian and there is 100 people in the room and 99 doesnt believe in you al you need is one? if there  is not im left :ladyhaha:

I know there's been a lot of discourse lately regarding Gaga's perception of her own career, her pandering to a more mature audience, etc. but this, at least for me, really shut all of that down. Honest, eloquent, authentic, and raw. I loved it.

3 points in and ready for more

1 hour ago, dvrwis said:

i havent seen it is the interiew contain im american italian and there is 100 people in the room and 99 doesnt believe in you al you need is one? if there  is not im left :ladyhaha:

It's pretty insightful and less rigid than her usual interview spiel. I'd recommend watching it.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived