interview

Full Gaga & Miranda Actors on Actors Interview

gag

Featured Posts

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok so I just watched the interview and all I can say is:

I WANT A GAGA X LIN MANUEL FILM AND AN ORIGINAL MUSICAL ASAP!!!

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

Andy McQueen

My two favorite celebrities in the world. Both incredibly intelligent, heartfelt, and unafraid to be fully themselves. 

Can someone tell me what she said other than the usual Bradley ass sucking and 100 people in a room?

16 minutes ago, mamo said:

ok so I just watched the interview and all I can say is:

I WANT A GAGA X LIN MANUEL FILM AND AN ORIGINAL MUSICAL ASAP!!!

A Tony-winning musical that will then be adapted to film, released with a new song for Best Original Song Oscar and Visual Media Grammy, then released on Netflix for that Emmy. First ever musical to win EGOT phew

15 minutes ago, Red said:

Can someone tell me what she said other than the usual Bradley ass sucking and 100 people in a room?

Many many other things! Actually, she didn't bring up 100 people story and this is my favorite interview during ASIB era:giveup:

Their conversation chemistry was amazing and I loved the way she talked:wub:

And it wasn't cringey at all like some of ASIB era interviews…:huntyga:

Blackwillow

This bitch......Obviously her dream was to be one of the few people to join the EGOT club! We love a multi-talented star! :vegas::firega::triggered:

1 hour ago, BenG said:

Now collab so that he can help her get the Tony and her help him complete his PEGOT

what is the P tho

Runway
32 minutes ago, Red said:

watch it if you care lol

Gagz4Gaga
35 minutes ago, BenG said:

A Tony-winning musical that will then be adapted to film, released with a new song for Best Original Song Oscar and Visual Media Grammy, then released on Netflix for that Emmy. First ever musical to win EGOT phew

4 birds with 1 stone. We love a multi-tasking Queen and she can just forget LG6/7 :vegas:

nostalgia’s for geeks

2 minutes ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

4 birds with 1 stone. We love a multi-tasking Queen and she can just forget LG6/7 :vegas:

TIHTY is shaking

8 minutes ago, Runway said:

watch it if you care lol

God forbid me watch an hour long interview where she might say the same things she has been saying for the last two months over and over again feat. a guy I don’t know

Archived