💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ariana defends Pete

Varys

Featured Posts

Virgin Ryan
2 hours ago, Miracle said:

This flood of insults is, sadly, a common thing for BPDs who go through a break-up with their partner. We have to take all the blame and expect zero empathy. I'm still wondering why the **** Ariana would make a petty song mentioning him a month after break-up and constantly mention him on social media knowing about his mental disorder and his rabid fanbase of idiotic teens.

For the bling maybe. She scored her first #1 and broke records left and right. Most people nowadays really like drama. :saladga:

FlopSlurper
1 hour ago, The Bling said:

Thank u, next is not shady :poot: Da ****

It literally says "even almost got married, and for Pete I'm so thankful"

:poot:

Blame it on the illiterate Arianators, not Ariana

We have our own illiterate little monsters here too, calling it a petty and shady song just to fit their delusional narrative when she says nothing but positive things about her exes :air: 

Reid LePage
8 hours ago, Miracle said:

BPD is not a mistake. BPD is a serious mental disorder. Not being able to empathize with his illness is ignorant. BPDs never get free passes when they do things wrong and are always blamed on things they haven't done. 

All he's done is say weird things in a comedic way. Even Ariana has done things that could be labelled as worse in her past (Donutgate)

alright so why do we not give free passes to katy? why do we not give free passes to people who get kicked out of their jobs and homes based on their behavior due to their mental illnesses? why do we not give people free passes who are recovering drug addicts who can't help their behavior? there is so many people get that get free passes without even having a mental illness. I have asperges/autism, do you understand how ****ing hard it is to always say the wrong thing and people mistreat you and isolate you because of it? where's my ****ing free pass? do you actually understand? most people with mental illnesses don't get a free pass anymore, you do what you do and if you **** up, you move on. Period.

TimisaMonster

Yikes...nobody should feel bullied to the point of thinking suicidal thoughts...

Ariana doesnt need to go through that again...

Pete came and went fairly quickly so whatever happened was between them...

Just leave them alone and wait til she gets a new boyfriend to harrass in a few months...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Is this bitch stupid? She goes out acting petty like a middle school girl after a break up, talking about thank u next and mean girls references, dis tweets and then deleting them and then is wondering why her young fans are taking on the same behavior against Pete? She was never classy about this whole thing in the first place, you can't have your cake and eat it too. Set the example and your fans will follow.

People who honestly say she's been nothing but positive are simply denying the reality. Why did she delete all those mean tweets if she's been nothing but positive and respectful? People literally think that dressing up as regina george and saying thank u next while saying in I'm so grateful for my exes in the same breath is being respectful? Lol....she's a child

Mister Money
On 12/4/2018 at 9:52 PM, TimisaMonster said:

Yikes...nobody should feel bullied to the point of thinking suicidal thoughts...

Ariana doesnt need to go through that again...

Pete came and went fairly quickly so whatever happened was between them...

Just leave them alone and wait til she gets a new boyfriend to harrass in a few months...

No one deserves to be harrased period

JazzGa

Shook at both of their tact and maturity! Scalpt by emotional intelligence@! :nooo:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived